6| Serpent keep away.

Toni's perspective
It has been a full week since I rescued Cheryl. In this week I've figured out Cheryl has extreme lust for me. It was fine for a few days, it was nice really. But now it was just too much, but I felt like I had to pleasure her. I was the only human interaction she had and I felt horrible for it, I was her only entertainment. Other than tv shows, or the occasional times she went swimming with me at sweet water river, alone. In this week at school I also happened to be the schools new lone wolf, and topic of all the gossip, since my fight with Sweetpea. The only person being nice to me was Veronica Lodge, we were now close friends. "See you." Cheryl said as I walked out the door for school. Interrupting my thoughts.
*At school*
I closed my locker with my history books in hand. "Hey Tonikins." Veronica said, walking up behind me. "Stop adding 'kins' to my name, it sounds like we're dating or something." I told her, it honestly didn't bug me but it sounded weird and I suspected it would bring up some roomers. "Yeah I know." She said, I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw red long hair duck into the change rooms. "Is there a new girl, or did Archie just grow his hair?" Veronica joked, clearly she saw the mysterious redhead as well. "Maybe you could go check it out, you have the river vixens first, don't you?" I asked, still staring at the entrance to the change rooms. "You do too, remember?" She said, "plus I'll be late as I have to do something." She added. Right. I went back to my looker to get my uniform. Stepping in the change room. I saw the girl, her back was facing me, it looked kind of like Cheryl. She turned around, it was Cheryl. "WHAT THE HELL?" I half screamed. "Hey Toni." She said with a smile. "Are you out of your mind?!" I asked. "What, I figured my mom's already checked the school." She said. "Cheryl, she's probably gonna hear about your appearance thru Instagram or something, you haven't been at school for two weeks, that's news." I said, shaking my head. She looked down. "Well, I figured I shouldn't stay at your house anymore." She said sheepishly "why?" I asked, confused. "Because, I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore." She said, getting her river vixens shirt on, this broke my heart, I tried to be calm. "Cheryl, I respect your decision but that doesn't mean you should just waltz right out into the open." I tried not to cry, I loved her, I thought she loved me but I guess not. "Well were else am I supposed to go?" She sighed. "You can stay at my trailer, I can sleep on the couch, like roommates." I said, to be truthful I know that I would be eating my heart out to do that but, it was better than her being kidnaped by her demon of a mother. "And that wouldn't tempt you?" She asked, reading my mind. "Don't flatter yourself." I lied. She glared at me. "Okay, well I'm at school now thou." She said, "what are we gonna do?" She asked. "This is your problem Cheryl. I'm only providing a safe place." I mumbled. I was mad at myself for being so cruel, selfish really. But if I was nice to her I know I'd be too nice.
Veronica walked in and gasped. "Cheryl?!" She said in shock. I turned around to look at her. "You look like you've seen a ghost." Cheryl exclaimed in her usual bitchy manor. "Because I have! You've been gone for two weeks, no trace of where you've been." She said defensively. Cheryl had changed back to her normal shirt. "I think I'm going to skip the vixens today." She glared at me and walked out. "What was that about?" Veronica asked, sitting down beside me, I was silently crying. "She was locked in her bedroom, last week I saved her, she's been staying at my trailer for a week, we were girlfriends, she broke up with me." I tried to stop myself from crying. "Just now?" She asked, rubbing my back. "Yeah." I choked. "Hey, it's okay, she's not worth it." She tried to reassure me. "Are you sure it's not the other way around." I stated plainly, not really a question. "Yes I'm sure, anyone in their right minds should feel lucky to even be friends with you, let alone date you." She said, hugging me. I looked up at her, staring at her, I got lost in her eyes. "Really?.." I whispered, she smiled, leaning in. "Really." She whispered, before she kissed me. I didn't pull away, I actually enjoyed it. We kissed for a while until she finally pulled away. I looked at her in shock, I didn't know what to say. She smiled and grabbed my hand. "I hope that's okay?" She said with a hint of worry. "Yeah, I'm sorry I just, wasn't expecting that." I said, "you're cute when you're flustered." She giggled, making me blush. "We should get changed." I blurted. "Whoa, slow down Tonikins." She joked. "You know what I mean Lodge." I said. She just giggled in response.
Cheryl's perspective. 
I walked out of the change room, frustrated, just because I broke up with her doesn't mean she has to be a total bitch. I saw surprised glares as I walked to my locker. I thought about going back and apologizing for breaking up with her. I really don't know why I did that, guess after a week you get tired of seeing the same person, and only that person. I walked back to the change room, embarrassed. I snuck in the change room, looking for Toni. I saw Toni, I also saw Veronica. They kissed. I didn't know how to respond. I ran back into the hallway crying. I got to my locker to grab my stuff and go home. To Toni's trailer, great. Maybe it's not what it looks like, maybe Veronica just kissed her, maybe she didn't like it. I thought hopefully. It probably was hopeless, I'll have to confront her when she gets home.
   I found myself in a flood of students in the hallway. I found myself looking for a pink haired serpent. I've made a mistake. I only did it because I was mad I had to stay hidden, only able to talk to her. I started tearing up.
___________________________
To be continued...
sorry if it's a bit too short.