ART SHOW

The calm and soothing music playing through the teacher's speakers filled the messy but aesthetic looking art classroom while students quietly talked to their friends or worked silently on their projects

Jimin had been focusing on painting his canvas perfectly, not knowing that a certain Kim Taehyung was studying him, mentally writing notes down to tell Yoongi later.

Taehyung felt like a creeper just watching the brunette paint over thin pencil lines with a steady hand, not a single mistake in his painting. Jimin had always been quiet and obedient in classes, never arguing, never questioning the teachers, not even complaining about extra homework or projects that was due by the end of the month. It kind of annoyed Taehyung.

Does this kid ever live, he thought. Like really REALLY live? Does he have any secrets that he's hiding? Well duh, everyone has secrets they bury deep down inside, wanting nobody to figure them out. Even I do, but they're more like ki-

"Can I help you?"

Taehyung suddenly sat up in his chair, startled by the sudden soft, but confused, voice. "Oh...sorry I spacing out. Didn't mean to stare." "Oh" Jimin just nodded and continued to work on his scenery project. Taehyung then thought of an idea.

"Hey Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"How much do you like art?"

Jimin glanced up at Taehyung for a moment, hand still while the tip of the paintbrush hovered over an uncompleted tree. "What do you mean by that?"

"Like would you ever consider it being a career?"

Jimin quickly shook his head at that. "No. Don't get me wrong I love art, but I don't think I would ever consider it as a profession."

"Why not?" Taehyung got up from his chair just to walk over to Jimin's table and sit on it, leaning towards the brunette who just glared at the boy, annoyed at him for invading his space.

"Well because drawing is just a hobby for me. What about you? Would you ever consider it as a profession?" Taehyung, without hesitation, nodded with a bright close lipped smile. "Hell yeah! I'm trying to get into one of the best art schools in Seoul. I'm actually having a secret art show this Friday, wanna come?"

Jimin looked at him suspiciously. "A secret art show? What, did you paint on abandoned buildings somewhere in the city?" Jimin almost scoffed until Taehyung gasped and smiled. "How did you know?! Did someone else already invite you? Or did they tell you? Was it Hoseok hyung? I swear, he can never keep a secret without-"

"No one told me nor invited me, but did you really paint on abandoned buildings?" Taehyung had stopped his rambling and smiled, jumping off the table and walking back over to his desk to take out a colorful but see through card. He placed it in front of Jimin and winked.

"Come check it out if you want. I'll be expecting you." And with that, the bell rang signaling the end of class while Jimin just stared at the back of the red head boy and then back to card, considering the younger's invitation.