DUMB BOY

Jimin hastily scribbled the new notes down on his paper as the teacher continued to talk and teach the class the new lesson

Jimin hastily scribbled the new notes down on his paper as the teacher continued to talk and teach the class the new lesson. His small pink tongue peaking out from the corner of his lips as he concentrated on the teacher's words. However, his concentration was rudely interrupted when his elbow partner snored loudly and obnoxiously under the book that he had put over his face.

Jimin tried to ignore him but they just seemed to be getting louder.

And closer.

Jimin turned his face to see that his partner was actually leaning towards him, purposely snoring just to get on his nerves.

Before Jimin could open his mouth and scold him, the teacher beat him to it. She began to bicker with him about paying attention and the usual daily argument.

Jimin glanced at his elbow partner.

Min Yoongi.

The school's reckless bad boy.

Jimin mentally scoffed at the name. More like the school's ignorant dumb boy who doesn't care about his future he thought.

Let's just say that Min Yoongi was admired by many. Girls, guys, even some teachers let him get away with things. Bullies didn't even mess with him or his gang of more reckless friends.

Well, now that he thought about it, he wouldn't call Kim Namjoon reckless. He dressed the part and did kinda intimidate others, but when he spoke, you felt as if your third eye opened widely and a curtain pushed aside to let you see more clearly. His voice helped a lot with that too.

"Hey."

Jimin's thoughts were interrupted by a certain mint haired bad boy with a sleepy gaze and a raised eyebrow.

"What?"

"You got an extra pencil I can borrow?"

Jimin just stared at him for awhile before his words sunk in and he shook his head out the clouds, digging through his book bag to take out a pencil and hand it over. "Here, you can keep it."

"Thanks."

Jimin went back to focusing on the board, quickly writing down the formulas and notes on the side so he could get them before she erased them. However, he was interrupted once again.

"Psst."

Jimin slowly turned his head and blinked. "What?"

"Do you have paper?"

Jimin pushed his binder to the other side of the desk and motioned for him to get one. He mentally rolled his eyes, taking a deep breath to try and calm down his nerves. He's never prepared for school, always getting sent to the principal's office for disobeying rules or getting into stupid fights, I wonder if he talks to his mother with his extremely disturbing potty mouth, he's probably fucked the entire school, god why does he have to sit by-

"Jimin right?"

Jimin froze and looked at Yoongi with a questioning look.

"Y-yes?" Why did he have to stutter?

"Do you have the notes?"

Jimin's head flopped done harshly onto the desk, making a BANG noise resonate throughout the entire classroom, a groan of pain and annoyance following afterwards.

I can't wait till graduation, Jimin sighed.