AQUARIUM

"Those dates" Yoongi had mentioned ended up starting really soon

It was a cloudy Wednesday morning, the air becoming damp and readying itself for another round of showers from the clouds.

Jimin sat by the window in the classroom, sighing for what must've been the 10th time by now, not really in the mood to be listening to the teacher's lecture despite a voice in his head telling him he needed to pay attention. But whatever he did, he just couldn't seem to concentrate today.

He wasn't the only one who noticed his lack of attention.

Cat eyes roamed over his frame, head tilting to the side to try and figure him out before he spoke. What could he do today?

Then like a lightbulb turning on, Yoongi came up with a great idea for the day.

"Psst..." Yoongi whispered, trying to get the attention of the brunette who was still lost in the clouds.

Yoongi turned towards the teacher to see if he was looking back at them, but thankfully for him, he had his back turned towards the students. Now, he thought.

"Psst, Jimin..." Yoongi whispered again, grateful for having a seat all the way in the back. His face deadpanned when no movement or response came from the other. Well, now he had to take other measures if the other was so deep in his head.

Yoongi swiftly ripped a small piece of paper from the corner of his paper on his desk and crumpled it into a tiny ball before accurately throwing it at the back of Jimin's head.

Nothing.

Jesus fuck how lost was this kid in his head?

Then finally as a last resort, Yoongi crumpled up his entire sheet of paper, not caring that his notes were on it, and threw it again at the back of Jimin's head, a triumphant grin on his face when the other finally turned around with a scandalized look on his face.

Jimin looked around to make sure no one was paying attention to them before snatching the paper ball from the floor and throwing it back at Yoongi's face who caught it before it could land true. "What do you want?" Jimin whispered shouted, an annoyed tone to his voice.

Yoongi leaned across his desk, arms under him, and eyes looking over the brunette's shoulder to make sure the teacher was still teaching before speaking.

"Wanna play hooky today?"

"What?"

"C'mon, it'll be fun."

Jimin deadpanned. "That's what they always say."

He began to turn around until Yoongi firmly but gently grabbed his arm and turned him back around again. "If you wanna get outta here and have a nice fun day instead of sitting here being bored and listening to a boring teacher all day, then come and meet me in the bathroom in ten minutes."