chapter 1

The bright sun was beaming through the window, a man was sleeping on a king size bed is rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms . get off from the bed he make his way to bathroom. He did his business and came out from bathroom wearing nothing but a towel on his waist. He went to his closet and select a gray suit for him and get ready. He looked at his watch and marched to the room next to his, a smile came out of his face as soon as he opened the door . He saw his brother sleeping hugging a pillow.

" he's still a kid " he murmured silently and shake his arms.

" Rahul get up, you have to go to college "

" Hmmm " Rahul said & pushed his face under the pillow again.

" Rahul come on get up, it's 8.30 am already. You want to go to late on the first day of your college?? " satya said.

" bhai please just 5 more minutes " Rahul said & pulled his blanket.

" Rahul ....."

" bhai please " Rahul said in puppy voice. Satya chukuled, how can he say no to his baby brother!

" okay only 5 minutes " Rahul said & make his way to downstairs.

He sat on the dining table, a Servent came with his breakfast. His manager Mr .malhotra also came with his schedule.

" good morning sir " malhotra greeted satya. He nodded .

" so what's the schedule for today " satya asked & started having his breakfast.

" sir, you have meeting with our foreign clients at 10.00 am and a lunch with the CEO of MJ group ." malhotra said.

Satya nodded understandingly and motion him to leave. Malhotra leave before giving a nod to him.

Satya saw Rahul decending from the stairs, Rahul came & sat on the dining table . A Servent came with his breakfast .

" so what are you planning after the college " satya said .

" bhai please just relax, I'm still in the final year of my college. And then I'll enjoy my days then I'll think about joining the business with you. " Rahul said & start eating his breakfast.

" you won't change na, you're still a kid. I'm wondering how all the girls in your college are drooling over you " Rahul chukuled.

" bhai this is not fair, you are stalking about my girl fans in college too!! And BTW why should I be serious when I have a brother who took care me more than parents. " Rahul said & smiled.

Satya looked at him Emotionally. " of course I love to spoil you. After all you're my baby brother. "

After having breakfast Rahul made his way to his room to take his books and satya made his way to his office.

///

Mrs . Dipti kundra take coffee in tray and make her way to her daughter's room.

Kiran was sleeping peacefully on her queen size bed, her room was painted in sky blue color, her favorite teddy bears & books were placed on the right side corner of the room. Jimmy her pet was sleeping near the bed. Jimmy woke up and jumped on the bed and lick her ear.

" mmmm Jimmy please don't disturb me " Kiran said. Jimmy licking her continusually till she sat on the bed, she pouted at her pet.

" you know what you are too bad. "

Kiran looked at the door when she heard the knock, " come in " she said loudly. Her mom came with her favorite coffee.

" good morning beta " Dipti said & kissed her forehead.

" good morning maa " Kiran said & sipped her coffee.

" you remember that it's your last year in college. I want..... "

" no maa not again. I know what you are going to say. Please don't start it in the morning itself. I should have guessed why you suddenly get me coffee in my room " Kiran said coldly and make her way to bathroom. Dipti sighed and walk back to her room.

" did you talked with her " Sanjay asked.

" no Sanjay, as usual she cut off me in the middle, I don't know why she's not understanding that she should get married. It's necessary not only for her but for us too. " dipti said irritatingly.

" yeah, try again she should accept to marry Prem. If satya comes to know about this he won't leave us alive. " Sanjay said.

" god that satya, I never thought one-day he'll become a  trouble for us "

" yeah, I made partnership with satya's dad because he's naive and he believes everyone. I thought slowly we can take control of SR industries. But everything has changed once after satya take control of the business . He may young in age but his brain.. I thought one-day I'll rule SR industries but look at our company. Satya brought 60% of our shares, now he is controlling our company too. I myself saw what level he can go when he want something. I know he want Kiran, this why he didn't take charge on us for cheating his dad. " sanjay said .

" yeah but everything will change if he married to Kiran. He'll put us behind bars once after he got Kiran for himself "

" hmm that's why I want Kiran to marry Prem, Prem is now bigger than satya. We can save our company and us if Kiran married to Prem "

" hmm I have to talk with her again " dipti sighed.

///

Kiran make her way to Rahul's house after she got ready.

" Rahul come on we are getting late for college ." Kiran said and switched off the TV.

" Uffo bhabhi, you're boring " Rahul said.

" Rahul how many times I told you don't call me bhabhi " Kiran said & throw the pillow on him.

" ouch it hurts " he faked & rubbed his arms.

" Ohh god dramebaaz, come move your ass now. I don't want to get late to my first day of college " Kiran dragged him out from the house.

" I can't believe the vacation is already ended " Rahul pouted and sat inside the car. Kiran laughed and sat inside the car. Rahul drived the car , Kiran sighed when she saw 2 cars were following them. ' Argh this satya ' she murmured & closed her eyes.

***
Srkajol082