epilogue

" ufff finally " Kiran said as soon as they enter into their suite.

Satya lay down on the bed and pulled her into his arms. She nuzzled her face into his neck .

" you know what satya I always wanted to come to Maldives For honeymoon " she said lifting her gaze.

" I know "

"how? "

Chuckling himself " I know you inside and out baby. "

" I love you " she said placing a kiss over his heart.

" love you too "

" OKay, let's go to the sea now "

" what!! Now " he whined. They just come to their room and she wants to go. He already exhausted.

" baby please let me sleep a wink, I promise I'll take you to the beach at evening. Please " she nodded and closed her eyes.

***
Satya sits on the sand and looking at the beach, Kiran asked him to wait on the beach.

" Satya" he heard. His breath hitched, he gulped audibly when he saw his wife coming to him in swim suit. He mentally thanked god for booking the whole resort. He wanted privacy, so he booked the whole resort. She was looking hot, he felt his trouser getting tight already.

She smiled at him, he get up from the sand .cupping her face he kissed her mouth.

" you're driving me crazy " he whisperd. Looking at her from top to bottom he said " sexy... You look sexy " I can't wait to.... She gasped loudly when she felt his bludge pressing against her stomach. She looked down at his trouser, she gasped again to see the size. How on earth this going to fit inside her... Reading her mind satya said " it will fit perfectly inside you. " she smacked his bare chest. She dragged him to the water and splashed water on him. They played for a while before returning to their room.

As soon as he entered into the room, he shut the door and pushed her against the wall and kissed her fiercely. He looked at her face for a second before He leaned forward to kiss her again and she kissed him back with more fervor than I she before, they stood there kissing. their hands move all over, into inner thigh, necks, shoulder. He suddenly pushed her on the bed came top of her.

" are you ready " he asked huskily.

" I Am, " she said softly, looking straight into his eyes. She looked close his features, he was drop dead gorgeous. The moonlight hit his torso. She looked the v-line body that disappeared into his trouser made her want to pant with desires.

Kiran pulled him close to her and kissed on his mouth. Satya dropped his hands to her waist and squeezed. Kiran wound around his hips, he groaned fervently into the kiss. His wife too delicious and sensual for his own good.He moved down to kiss her neck, she moaned in pain and pleasure when he bites her, he licked the spot to soothe her pain. Her eyes snapped open when she felt his warm hands on her cleavage, she doesn't have an idea when he removed her tops. She was lost in the land of desire.

She gasped loudly when his mouth replaced his hand. Take a handful of hair, she pushed him more on her. She arched her back and threw her head. She can see the stars and the moon. His every kiss and lick sending chills into her spine.

He travelled down to her navel ,and licked her bellybutton. She pushed him and came top of him when his hands moved down.

" s... So b.. Bad.. Hu... Hubby .. Y.. You didn't let me worship your body. " she said breathing heavily. Pulling her towards him he kissed her mouth.

" I'm all yours baby " he said sexily. Biting her lips, she lowered down to his neck, he moaned when she licked him. She smiked against his skin to find out his weak spot. Placing her hand on his chest, She twisted her nipples, making him moan louder.

She slowly came to his boxer, her jaw hit the floor as soon as she removed his boxer. He chuckled ,pulling her top of him, he asked.

" you think I'll hurt you?? You want me to stop. I'll stop if you don't... "

" no, no I want.. I want y..you " she blurted out, she looked down when she realised what she said.

" I'm yours baby, you need to feel shy. " kissing her tenderly on forehead. He reversed their position. She shivered when he removed her cloth , she buried her face into the pillow, she felt heat on her cheeks when she saw her husband looking at her womanhood.

" S.. Satya " she whined.

" am I making you uncomfortable!! " he asked.

" no.. It's just.. You know it's.. First.. "

" I know baby and I'm looking how beautiful no scratch that how hot my wife is looking. You know what... Placing a kiss on her cheeks.  You are the most beautiful woman on the earth. " she blushed. She shivered when he kissed her inner thighs , she saw him taking lube from the table. She gasped when he shoved his fingers into her,

" shhh just relax " he said softly. Throwing her head back, she moaned when he moved his fingers. He felt her skin tighten around his fingers,

" no, hold on baby " he said taking his fingers out, she cried when she lost his fingers inside her , he came top of her

" are you ready?  " she nodded her head, kissing her cheek, he widen her legs and positioned in between her legs, she cried in pain when thrust into her,

" he kissed her mouth to divert her mind.
" it's okay baby, breath... "

When he felt she's relaxed, he looked at her face and asked permission, smiling softly she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him. Kissing her mouth he start thrusting into her. Moans, groans, cries of pleasure were everywhere around the room.

After hours of loving each other, they finally collapsed on the bed entangled with each other. Satya pulled the duvet on them, " love you " he said.

Lifting her gaze she said " I love you too " . Placing her head on his chest, she closed her eyes. He looked at the woman in his arms, she loves him, he doesn't need anything on this earth now. They had come a long way. Today they broke every baries between them, their soul become one now their body too. Kissing on her head, he vowed he always love her, no matter what happens he will never leave this precious woman on his arms. Their journey is not ended, it just has started and he's going to enjoy every moments with her. He silently thanked his parents and god for sending her in his life. Tightening his grip around her, he fell asleep.

****

I can't believe I wrote this 😂😂I hope I fulfilled my promise, at least half of the promise 😅 hope you enjoy. Bye 😊