chapter 6

" moments with you ,that's when I wish I could stop time..... "

////

Kiran and friends were sitting in the canteen .
' Ohh do you what my boyfriend said to me...... " Richa started. Kiran was lost in her thoughts.

Kiran!! Hey I'm talking with you...

Kirannnn Priya shook her. Kiran jolted in her place.

" Huh!! " her friends were looking at her surprisingly..

" what " Kiran asked irritated.

" did you hear a single word from us, I mean... Where you lost haan " Richa asked.

" nothing, nothing... " Kiran shrugged her shoulder.

" okay.. Listen t.... " before she could complete smiti called her loudly running to their table.

"g... Guys.. Do.. Do you K.. Know who's the chief guest of our culturals??  " she said breathing heavily.

Everyone shook their head.

" OMG it's SATYAJIT SARAN... the hottest CEO of our town..no the hottest guy in our country " she winked.

" Wohhh " girls cheered .

Kiran didn't like the way smiti addressed satya, suddenly she felt possessive about him.

" guys !!guys stop it.. He's coming as our chief guest, nothing else.. " Kiran said.

" what are you saying Kiran " Richa said shockingly.

" girl do you have an idea how many girls dying to see him. " Kiran eyes widened.

" what!!! "

" what ' what ' don't tell me you don't know that. And he's neighbour for god sake. " purvi said.
purvi googled about him.

" OMG!! Shhh stop fighting and look how hot he's looking "

"He looked good, like sin in a suit." Leena said with dreamy eyes.

Kiran heard enough, " okay stop it guys, I know He’s gorgeous, but don’t waste your time. He doesn’t date. I mean he doesn't believe in love " Kiran said taking her bag and walked out.

" Kiran.. Kiran.. " her friends were yelling but she didn't stopped.

" what the!! What happened to her!! " Richa asked. Everyone shrugged their shoulders.

Sam walks into the canteen and noticed her friends are looking confused about something.

" heyyy " she said loudly to grab their attention.

" Ohh hi.. Sit " Richa said.

" what's happening here " Sam asked grabbing a salad.

" Ohh it's our Kiran.. " purvi said.

" what about her "

" Arey we were saying satya is coming as a cheaf guest for the cultural. Don't know what happened to her. She overreacted and walked away. "

" period problem " smiti said everyone laughed.

" what ever " Sam irritated.

///

Satya was waiting in the conference room, 10 minutes passed but his project manager wasn't there yet.
Satya saw his project manager running to get into the conference meeting through the glass wall. He knocked few times, but satya didn't answer as he was pissed off him. After few minutes he opened the door and greeted satya.

" sir I... I " he tried to explain but satya immediately cut him off.

" call ms. Leela " he ordered.

" Ms Leela?? "

" she will handle the project from now on " his jaw dropped to the floor.

" sir please let me "

" if you waste one more minute of my time, I'll throw you out of my company " satya said coldly . Project manager gulped and nodded.

///

Sam tapped Kiran's shoulder,

" upset or angry "

" what " Kiran said confusingly.

" I heard what the girls were talking about satya, so upset or angry. Hmmm possessive haan " Sam winked.

" stop it Sam " Kiran averted her gaze.

" Ohh what is this!! Are you blushing " she said teasingly.

" Sam... "

" you know what I saw a girl last night clung to satya as if her life depends on him. "

" Sam stop it " Kiran closed Sam's mouth with her hand.

Just when Priya informed , Rahul called Sam to the dancing studio in our college.

Kiran cleard her throat. " now who's blushing??  "

" kiran... " Sam pouted.

Sam's pov :

Priya informed me Rahul called me in the dance studio in our college. Yeah I know, he informed me that we'll start our dance practice today. But after yesterday incident I don't think I can look at into his face. But I have to go. Ugghh ....

" Rahul " I called... Ahh, you can say I whispered. But it echoed in the room. Great no one is in the studio now, yeah, most of the time everyone leaves the hall when Rahul comes to the practice.

Rahul turned his head to me and smiled . Ugh god!! This boy making my situation though, what is the need of giving a breathtaking smile to me???

He was in a blue ripped jeans, white shirt and black leather jacket... HOT!! Shit!! shit!! Damn my heart beat!! Why the hell, it's pumping so fast as if I'm running a marathon.

Rahul guided me across the dance floor . He kept his eyes on me, the soft flow of music to begin. Once it started
He turned elegantly, his body in tune with the slow music. I slowly started matching his steps .

Rahul placed his hand on my back, my hand on his shoulder . Together, we danced to the music . Our each dance move makes me breathless. Our closeness, our dance moves everything is perfect. The intensity in his eyes will touch your soul. Out of blue, Rahul stopped dancing and pulled my face closer to his and...... Yep we kissed,
My mind blanked out and the world was a whirlwind . His mouth was so warm, He pushed his tongue, I opened my mouth with a low moan. He tasted every corner of my mouth. When we sort of breath we broke the kiss. He joined our foreheads. It's perfect, I wish the world stops here.... I don't want the time move... I don't want us to separate....

Pov ends.