chapter 4

Mrs Sharma was teaching the lesson, " excuse me ma'am " the peon came with a circular. Mrs Sharma reads the circular & nodded her head.

" so students next month 15th we have a cultural meet, anyone can participate. You can dance, sing, anything you want. I want everyone in our class take a part of this. This was your last year guys, so don't miss this chance. Once the course completed everyone will start doing something to earn money & look for your future. So this is your time to enjoy without any stress. I'm repeating guys everyone should take a part of this. " Everyone cheered.

" good " She said smiling and continue the lecture.

'//

" so Mr what are you going to do for the cultural " asked Kiran.

" hmm no idea, well I can dance " said satya.

" yeah but you do that for every year right! "

" so!! " he said raising his eyebrows.

" leave it! So Samantha what are you going to do "

" come on Kiran you know I don't participate in cultural,  I don't know how to dance and I don't want to make people run from the auditorium by singing " she pouted.

" Hmm, well every year I dance alone, so this year I can dance with you if you want ..." Rahul looked hopeful.

" Hmmm I.. I.... "

" she will dance with you " Kiran said cutting Samantha off.

" hmm okay " Samantha said. Kiran winked at Rahul.

//

" did your daughter said okay to the marriage?? " sanjay started sweating as soon as he heard the voice of Prem. Dipti motioned what happened to him. He put the phone on loud speaker.

" h... hello beta, how are you " greeted Sanjay.

" I don't need your greetings old man, just answer my question. Did you convince your daughter for the marriage or not?? " Prem said angrily.

" h.. Hmmm we are t.. Trying "

" trying!! So she didn't accept to marry me yet " Prem said coldly.

" 2 months, you have only 2 months time to convince her for the marriage. "

" b.. But " Prem interrupted

" what?? You want to root behind jail or something ? Don't think I don't know what you did with my company. "
" no.. We... "

" you cheated 50 crore amount of money. What do you think I didn't noticed that, say thanks to your daughter because she visited my office to see you the day I thought to send you to jail. Make sure she's ready to marry me when I return to India. Or else. " Prem said & ended the call.

What should we do now asked dipti.

" talk to your stupid daughter , do anything but this marriage should happen else he'll send both of us to the jail. " Sanjay said .

///

" are you serious " Rahul said shockingly.

" yes I'm. I don't want Want them to follow me. Come on Rahul I feel like a prisoner ..."

" he's doing all because he want you be safe " Rahul tried to explain behalf of his brother.

" yeah I know " Kiran said dryly.

" please Rahul, just one day I want to be myself. Please pretend like I'm with you inside the car. And I'll go with my friends. I promise I'll back in 2 hours. "

Rahul wants to deny her request, he knew his brother is over protective about them it's because they are two important person he has in his life, frankly he has no one except them. One scratch on their body he would die . He may be a rude, arrogant and a heartless monster for others but he's no less than an angel for his loved ones. As much as he wants to stop her, he don't want to Kiran to feel like a prisoner so he nodded his head.

" thank you " Kiran said smilingly & hugged him.

" take care. Call me once the party is finished. " Kiran nodded and joined with her friends group. Rahul sighed deeply and walk towards his car.

//

Samantha, Kiran and their friends went to one of the famous clubs in the town. Kiran dragged Sam To the dancing floor and they danced like crazy. A group of guys was watching them. They have seen Kiran and Samantha few times but they couldn't do anything because of the guards. One of the guys went out to the club to check, he informed to his friends that the guards are not there.

" are you sure you can go alone, I mean... I'll call Rahul or let me drop you " Samantha said after partying for an hour .

" come on Sam, I told you na I want to walk. And it will take only half hour time to reach my house. " Kiran said.

" but Kiran look at the time, come on yaar it's not good to walk alone late night on this road. Please let me drop you. "

" Sam why are you.. " Samantha interrupted

" you're coming with me, that's it. Wait, I'll bring my purse and car key. " Sam said & walking inside the club to bring the keys.

"hey chick " Kiran heard someone calling. She saw five boys standing near her, they are looking drunked. She tried to move but one of the guy hold her wrist, and dragged her to the car. soon Sam came to the place, she was shocked to see the guys misbehaving with her friend. She tried to help Kiran but, one of the guy hold her hand " Ohh look at this, we got a lottery bhai " he smiled evilly. Somehow Samantha pushed the guy who was holding her hand and took out a stone from the ground and throw it on the guy who was holding Kiran. The boy left Kiran's hand, as soon as he left her hand Samantha took Kiran's hand and started running. The boys were chasing, they stopped when a car about to hit them.

  Sam and Kiran saw angry Satya came out from the car . The guys gulped  when he saw Satya standing in front of the girls, they know who's he, soon the guards came & take the boys. Guards knows their boss is not going to leave the boys easily. So, They take them to their private place.

He saw Kiran was standing with tears in her eyes, he hated the fact that she was so careless about her safety and tried to fool his gaurds. But he don't want to yell at her now, he knows that she must be scared , he slowly take step towards her .

" K.. Kiran " he said softly.

He was shocked when she hugged him, she buried her face into his neck he slowly wrapped his arms around her . Sam knows about satya & his love for Kiran. She smiled to see her friend safe in her love's arms. She don't want to disturb them, she moved aside & wait for them.

Satya dropped his hands to Kiran's waist and picked her up, Kiran's arms automatically moved up coil themselves around his neck as her legs wound around his hips. Satya smiled when he felt she wrapped her arms around his neck, he slowly walked to the car with Kiran, he turned his head to Sam and motion her to sit inside the car, she mouthed she came with her car . " my gaurds will take care of it " he said softly. There is no way he allow her drive back to her house alone. Samantha nodded and sit inside the car. She saw her friend already slept on satya's arms she smiled and turned her to the window.