chapter 8

Kiran looked at her reflection before started walking downstairs, she had a feeling that something wrong going to happen. She Shook her head in an attempt to shake away unwanted thoughts. ' today is my B-Day I'll go and cut the cake and will go out with my friends.  Yes, nothing bad will happen. ' She said to herself.

she is frozen when she saw every partner and friends of her parents at the party. They never celebrated her birthday, ' what's the need of this party and what these people are doing here. May be they want to show how much they love me, " she shook her head and continue walking to the downstairs.

As soon as she comes to the party hall her eyes went to the crowd, sighed when she couldn't find  Satya in the party. She felt someone back hugged her, ' Sam ' she said smilingly.

" yep " Sam said before placing a kiss on her cheek.

" happy birthday my friend "

" thanks Sam "

Kiran surprised when she saw the kids from orphanage, coming to the party, she usually celebrates her birthday with them. The kids run to her and hugged her legs, she kneeled down to their height and hugged them. She gave balloons and ice cream to kids. Screaming swarms of children ran through the house.

She saw a huge cake covered in thick white icing and decorated with tiny pink roses sat in the middle of the table .

Suddenly Kiran saw her parents got excited, she thought Satya is coming she looked at the door, she saw a guy at 30's walking inside the party hall with a bukey.

He was in a white T-shirt and jeans, black leather jacket, He had shaggy blond hair. his ears were pierced giving him A perfect bad boy look. He gazed Kiran with lustful eyes, she awkwardly moved to the side, but her mom caught her wrist and introduced the stranger to her.

" Kiran meet Mr Prem " .  Kiran was about to greet him for her parents' sake, just when Rahul entered into the party hall with a smile on his face. Kiran ran to him as soon as her eyes landed on him. Her shoulders accidently brushed with Prem shoulder when she runs to the door. Prem smirked and look where she's running. He saw Rahul entering into the party.

" who invited him to the party? " Sanjay gulped hard

" sorry sir, we didn't invite him. " Sanjay said.

Kiran's face fell when she didn't find satya with Rahul, Rahul looked at the change in her face so he tried to cheer her " so bad!! You're not welcoming your guest. " he said dramatically.

Kiran rolled her eyes " cut the crap Rahul, not in the mood for your stupid jokes . Where  is he?? " she asked irritated .

" ouch!! That's rude " he replied placing his one hand above his chest.

" Argh! Please don't irritate me Rahul, I asked him to come earlier, where is he "

" sorry bhabhi Bhai is in a meeting, they suddenly prepended the meeting.  So " he shrugged .

She opened her mouth in disbelief Is his business meeting is imore important than me?? She cursed him under breath.

" did you say something " Rahul asked. She gave him an angry glare before walking inside.

" Ohh god bhai ko pitai milega " he shook his head and tried to inform him his bhabhi is super angry with him.

Rahul walked in the party hall, someone tapped his shoulder, he turned his head to see Sam standing in a golden color floor length dress. How on earth a girl looking hot and cute at the same time. Prem saw Kiran talking to Rahul .

He evilly smirked " don't worry Kiran Satya won't come to the party till we announce about our marriage.
"" shall we cut the cake? " dipti said & called Kiran.

Kiran ddidn't want to cut the cake without cthe cake
" hHmm, can we wait for a few minutes my friend is on the way, "she tried to convince them.

" friend!! " dipti said, raising her eyebrows " just a friend right, your friend can join us later, the guests are waiting.  Cut the cake now " she said sternly.

. Kiran looked at Rahul, he was on the phone. She bit her lip to control her tears. Dipti almost dragged her to the centre of the hall and gave the knife to her, motioned to cut the cake.

" Kiran " she heard the familiar voice when she was about to cut the cake

S A T Y A

she looked at the crowd in front of her saw him coming towards her. She glared at him , satya hold his ear and mouthed sorry causing her  smile

" uff bhai I thought bhabhi will kill you today. " Rahul chukled. Satya slapped his shoulder.

Kiran cut the cake and feed the first piece to satya. Prem burned in jealously and glared Kiran's parents.

satya gave a bukey and a diamond ring . She smiled and slid into her finger, Prem came with his presents. He asked her to open the gift, just when satya saw Prem. He fisted his hand and dragged him to the side.

" what are you doing here "

" none of your business ." Prem shoved off his hand and walked away.

Kiran saw a diamond ring with a pair of earring. She smiled and thanked Prem. He asked her to wear the ring. Her mom also asked her to wear his ring. Kiran looked at her finger, she didn't wanted remove satya's ring. She shook her head and handed over the ring to her mother.

" . if you are so interested, you can wear it. " she said and walked away.

Prem said something to Kiran's parents. They nodded understandingly ,Kiran's dad walked to the centre of the hall taking the mike in his hand he said .

" ladies and gentlemen, we have an announcement to make " Satya, Kiran and Kiran looked at him curiously.

We have arranged our daughter Kiran's marriage with Mr Prem Mehra .