chapter 9

Kiran felt all the blood drain from her face. Then her heart began to pound hard .

Satya was shocked speechless, he looked at sanjay with rage in his eyes. If looks could kill he would have been dead.

Prem had a winning smirk on his face, he walked to Kiran and stretched his hand. Kiran looked at satya with hopeful eyes. He suddenly lowered his eyes making her cry. Prem smirked, his hand reached over and take Kiran's hand in his. Dipti called them to the stage. Kiran walked like a lifeless soul.

One by one everyone started congratulating the couple. Kiran stand besides Prem like a statue, nor she answered to anyone, nor she looked at anyone.

Satya was inside hyperventilating but on the outside he was struggling to maintain an unaffected facade. Kiran looked at him of the corner of her eye,

' he's not my satya, where is the satya Who beat up a guy for talking with me . What happened to him. '

Kiran averted her gaze on him, when she looked at him again he was no where in the party. She wanted to cry her heart out. She didn't care she still has guests, she run to her room and slammed the door shut .

' why ' she wanted to ask why he was standing like a statue in the party, can't he say that she's belong to him. Why satya.

Suddenly the door burst open , anger was evident on his face. Kiran stands away from him. His intense look sending chill to her spine.

" this will be the last time you insult me in front of guests, next time you will be punished. " he said in a dangerous voice. He moved his face close to her and inhale her scent. She felt disgusted. She twisted her fingers together, trying to stop trembling. He patted her cheek before walking back.

" I want you to come with me for a party tomorrow and if you continue your childish act again , I won't mind to tie you on the bed and..... " he laughed evilly before closing the door. Kiran collapsed on the floor and cried.

///

Satya was standing in his yard, he didn't realised that he was crying until he saw the tears fall down on his cheeks, landing on his shirt creating wet spots. He fell on the ground with a yelp when someone pushed him hard from. behind . Rahul pulled up satya by holding his collar,

' why Bhaiya  , why ' he yelled shaking his body. Satya lowered his head.

" I Thought you are loving her......' After a pause, " I don't about your love for her, I always treated her like my mother, I won't let that Basterd marry her. " Satya didn't say anything.

" why the hell you're keeping your mouth shut, why you didn't....

" if I did something at the party, you would not alive now. " Satya yelled, cutting Rahul off.

" what "

" I wanted to rip his head off when he announced marriage with my Kiran,  I saw his men were pointing gua gunn you, I got the text from Prem that if I did anything his men will shoot you. I know about Kiran, if I risk your life for stoping the fucking party ,, she will never forgive me. " Satya explained.

Rahul hugged his brother and mumbled sorry.

" I'm sorry Bhaiya.. I... I d...

" shh it's okay ,don't worry I won't let anyone take her from us. " satya said placing his hand on Rahul's shoulder.

" what " satya said looking Rahul's pale face.

" bhabhi... You have got some explaining to do " satya nodded his head.

" ask her to come to the terrace. " satya said.
///

Satya was waiting for Kiran on her terrace. His eyes bugged out of his socket as soon as he saw her. He felt someone squeezing his heart tightly, her hair was mess . those tear sticken eyes, cheeks killed him inside.

" what happened " he was taken back her question . He was expecting her to accuse him.

He cleared his throat before start explaining what happened in the party and why he was calm.

He squeezed her hand, " I promise I won't let anyone take you from me. You're mine. " he said dropping a kiss on her forehead. She buried her face against his chest, keeping an arm possessively around her, satya tenderly ran his fingers through Kiran's hair .

" you have to act quick, he's planning to marry me on next week. " Satya pulled her out of the Hug.

" it's good that everything happened today, they don't know what they did. They altered me, now I will be more careful and about the marriage. Just a day is enough for me to stop this Wedding, a week is more than enough. Don't worry. " he said pecking her lips. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him more. She push her tongue into his mouth, making him moan and surprise.

" I love you satya , I always loved you. I dreamed my life with you, from childhood. You were my world. I scared of your angry side, but I never stopped loving you. Please don't let me go, I don't want to live my life without you " Kiran said making Satya cry.

His Kiran loved him from her childhood.

" I love you too " satya said locking their lips again.

" it's late, go and take rest. I'll take care of everything. " satya said before jumping back to his house.