chapter 3

Kiran was lying on the bed , she couldn't delete the memory of satya, " why he's doing this with me, I'm scared of him at the same time I feel complete around him. Why he didn't throw any of my things, he still keeps that broken doll! Argh this man is so complicated " she stood up and drag herself out from the bed and stand near her window, she could see satya's room from her window. She saw him working on his laptop, the moonlight was making him look hot!

Hot! Did I just called him hot!! Shit!!

Satya felt some strong gaze on him, he looked around in the room, couldn't find anyone. He sighed and continued his work.

Kiran hid behind the curtain when she saw satya looking at his surroundings.

How did he know that I was watching him?? '

She tried to sleep for the past half hour . She sighed when she couldn't sleep. She frowned and open her laptop to check her email . She noticed the emails from satya , she never opened those mails. He sends atleast 2 mails per day when she was in Switzerland for holiday, he tried to contact with her but she never pick the call when she gets calls from him. She suddenly felt guilty for her behaviour, unknowingly tears started coming out from her eyes. She opened the mail,

Dear Kiran ,

I don't know why you're not replying to my mail and not answering my calls. It's okay if you want to enjoy your holiday. I won't disturb you but please tell me you're fine. I can't live peacefully until I know you are fine. Please.

Yours ,
Satya.

She sobbed after reading the mail.
She checked few other mails too. She could feel his care for her in every word. She felt a pain in her heart.
She remember the day she was back from Switzerland satya came to airport to pick up her. She still remember his look when she saw him , he looked like he hadn't slept for a while.
Why I behaved so rudely to him.. Why??? She cursed herself.

//

Kiran came to satya's house to pick Rahul. Suddenly she felt someone pulled her wrist, she lost her balance and but a pair of secured arms wrapped around her waist and pushed her against the wall. She gasped when she saw satya standing in front of her with 3 piece black suit , she shamelessly oogling on him. But satya was looking at her with concern in his eyes. He touched her cheek and caressed " you didn't slept properly last night right?? " he said.
She gasped how on earth he knows everything about her , " Kiran baby are you alright?? " he said with care. She nodded her head ,after 10 years first time satya saw her eyes was filled with love for him, not fear or hatred. She trembled when he brush his finger on her lips slightly.

She opened her mouth to breath, suddenly satya awared of their position. He moved away from her before placing a long kiss on her forehead.

//

Kiran was watching the news channel, she is still confused about her own behavior.

One minute I'm scared of him and next moment I felt safe with him. Why he's confusing me. I know him for years, but I still can't judge his behavior at the next moment. I still remember my parents' expression when they saw Satya, why I feel like they are hiding something from me?  Ugh!  He is a mystery and too hard to understand.

Her head turned towards the news channel when they mentioned Satya's name. Thankfully this time they were not saying how rudely he behaved with others, but they were saying he's one hot and most wanted bachelor of India. Huh!! These girls will run away once after facing his angry side. Kiran shook her head and switched off the TV.

///

"Where is Rahul ' asked Kiran.

" Samantha is in her basketball practice and how can he sit in the class when she's playing " said Lilly with a smile.

//

Hey Rahul would you come with me for a date tomorrow asked smiti.

" aww darling I want to, but you see I have work. Me and my brother going to a meeting tomorrow " Rahul said .

" that's okay my baby, we'll go next week " smiti said & hugged him.

Rahul released his breath and mumbled " thank god I'm escaped "

Rahul heard Samantha's yelp when he went near to the basketball ground. He saw Samantha was lying on the floor, her knees was injured blood was coming out . He rushed to her and take her in his lap, " Sam baby what happened " Samantha looked at him with tears in her eyes, he felt a tug in his heart after seeing her crying. He wiped her tears and asked students to bring the first aid kit.

He cleaned her wound, she hissed in pain once the ointment touched her wound. Rahul blow air and carefully applied ointment. All the time Samantha looked at him. She flushed when she realised she was sitting on his lap in front of everyone. She wiggled to get away from his grip, but this made him angry and he holds her tightly.

" thanks " Samantha said.

" why are you practising at this time? " asked Rahul.

" we have a basketball match in 2 weeks, so. " he sighed and stood up. All the students around them gasped ,especially girls when Rahul takes Samantha in his arms.

" Rahul please leave me, I have practice " Samantha said .

" you want to continue your practice after this?? Enough for today " he said and walked towards the parking area of their college.
He asked Kiran to bring her things and asked to take a rest after reaching home.

" Rahul.... " Samantha called.

" yes " he said & turned his head , he was surprised & shocked when Samantha kissed him on his cheek and mumbled thanks.

" I didn't see anything " Kiran said and crossed her arms over chest. Rahul shook his head and walked towards their car.