chapter 5

When I'm lying wrapped up in your arms , the whole world just fades away ;
And the only thing I heard is the beating of your heart ♥.....

*********
Rahul patiently waits for satya & Kiran, he stood immediately when he saw satya walk-ing in to the house with Kiran in arms.

" bhai.. What happened to bhabhi " Rahul asked while running to them.

Satya glared at him, " do you know what would happen if I wasn't there on time?? " Rahul looked at the ground.

" sorry Bhaiya " he murmured. No matter what Rahul does he's special to satya. He walk to him.

" look at me " satya said. He looked at him with a puppy dog eyes, satya laughed a little.

" go and drop Samantha safe I'm her house, she's waiting in the car. " suddenly Rahul's face brighten, the next moment he was confused.

" what's she's doing here Bhaiya " satya take a deep breath .

" both were in trouble, go and drop her. " Rahul nodded and walked out .

Satya looked at the angel in his arms, he Doesn't want to send her to her house. They don't even care about her. He sighed and walk ahead to his room.

Samantha saw Rahul approaching her, she looked at her laps to avoid the eye contact.

" Sam what happened " Rahul asked firmly.

" hmm Rahul that... Some g.. Goons were tried to misbehave w.. With us, " after a pause she said " sorry. " suddenly she pulled for a hug.

" Thank god.. Thank god bhai was there.. Didn't I warned you to not to go to alone?? " he said pulling out of the hug.

" sorry " she murmured.

He sighed " come I'll drop you "

" I.. It's okay.. The driver is here anyway.. " she stopped when Rahul glared at her. She moved aside to give him space. Samantha was surprised when Rahul pulled her close to him once he sat inside the car. She flushed but didn't say anything. She slowly placed her head on his shoulder, he wrapped his arms protectively around her.

Satya placed Kiran carefully on the bed, he covered her with a blanket and went to change the night dress. After changing the dress he joined with Kiran on the bed and pulled her to his chest. She nuzzled her face into his neck, he smiled. Her hot breath on his neck is making him crazy, he slowly pulled out her face from his neck and looked at her innocent face. Her lips were trembling due to coldness which wasn't helping him, he slowly placed his lips on her.

Rahul dropped Samantha in her house, Samantha stopped when Rahul called her. She walks to him .

" yes Rahul "

" Hmm... " he cleared throat. She gasped loud when he bends lower to her. Her heartbeat increased, breath become uneven. She closed her eyes in anticipation. Rahul smirked when he saw her trembling lips. He slowly kissed near her lips, his lips slightly brushed against her lips.

" Bye, "he said huskily. She bbitesher lips and nodded.

///

Kiran woke up next morning and saw herself top of satya. For a second her heart beat stopped then she remind about last night incidents. She closed her eyes in irritation. She looked at satya who's sleeping peacefully. She's drolling over the most handsome man she has ever seen. He's not looking like a angry young man when he's sleeping. She laughed at her thoughts. She slowly tried to get away from his grip but this makes him wake up.  how cute he's looking , she blushed on her thought. Satya smirked to see the redness on her cheeks. He slowly takes his hands away from her, she quickly stood up and runned to her house. Satya didn't say anything, he smiled sheepishly & ran his fingers through his hair.

//

Where were you??? Asked dipti as soon as she saw Kiran. Kiran jolted in her place " hmm I.. I was.. In sa... Rahul's house " she said quickly & ran to her room.
Dipti looked at sanjay, he shook his head.

///

Kiran looked at her reflection in the mirror , her face was awful red. She rubbed her cheeks. The feeling of his body against her was still present, making her skin tingle.

She unconsciously touched her lips. how it feels to kiss sa...  Shit... She groaned and ran her fingers through her hair before getting her clothes to take a shower.

//

" do you know what can I do with you?? " satya said dangerously. The boys gulped hard, they go on their knees to leave them alive.

" you should have think about it before misbehaving with a girl. " satya said coldly.

" s... Sir we won't... Argh

Before he could complete satya swiftly lifted his gun and shoot at his foot. The other boys trembling in fear. Satya shoots others on their feet, everyone were crying in pain. He gave his gun back to his gaurds.

" admit them in a hospital and inform to his family " with that he walked away. Guards nodded in response & does what he said.