chapter 11

Rahul was sitting on the bed in his room and playing games on his mobile. " Thanks, " he heard. He snapped his head to the door of his room, saw Satya is standing with a small smile on his face.

" for " Rahul asked.

" Samantha..... I'm happy there is someone in her house to take care of her " Rahul nodded in response.

" Hmmm so "

" so!!?? "

" are you in love with Sam?? " he placed his mobile on the bed and cleared his throat. His brother is his mother and father ,he never felt shy to ask anything.

" hmm Bhai.... Exhaling heavily, he confessed, " yes Bhai, I love her.. I love her so much. my days become brighter when I'm with her. She is someone who makes me feel like I'm important. I know I'm your world too, but it's something different.. Something I can't describe in words..  "

" wow wow someone is head over heel in love " satya exclaimed making Rahul blush.

" Hmmm I talked to her father . he's so happy for you and he has no problem in your love. I wanted to share this on Kiran's B-DAY night. But... Chal leave it. We will get married on the same day. " satya winked at his brother.

. Rahul beyond shocked, " what?? Can you repeat " satya chukled.

" we are going to get married on the same day. I talked with Sam's father. " he repeated slowly.

" OMG!! OMG!! You're the best brother in the world " Rahul jumped like a kid before hugging satya. Patting his head satya hugged back his younger brother

///

At night :

" Rahul " a smile  stretched his lips when he heard her voice.

" Rahul are you there "

" hmm yeah, yeah " he smiled sheepishly.

"Prem just left from here " as soon as she uttered his name the smile on his face vanished.

" what he did now "

" he came to take Kiran with him for a date  . Since I was there. I told him that we planned the night already. He was looking pissed. He doesn't like the idea I'm staying with Kiran, not only he even her parents also. " he sighed heavily.

" hmm one more thing I want to share " she sound excited.

" what's that "

" hmm dad called me and.... " Rahul smiled knowing what she's going to say .

" I know... Are you happy.. I mean our... Our ma... Marriage. "

" I.. M... I'm so so happy Rahul. I always wanted to marry you.. I l... "

" no " Rahul cut her suddenly. Sam's face changed instantly.
" not In the phone, I want to see your face turned red in shy when you confess your feelings for me. " she blushed.

" why don't come over here " she uttered before she understand what she's saying.

" hmm are you sure... See if I come there I won't able to control myself " he confessed honestly.

" I never asked you to control you " she doesn't have an idea what she's inviting for herself.

" I'll be there in 5 minutes " he hang up quickly before running to his terrace To jump into Kiran's terrace. Sam ran to the terrace and saw Rahul already there. She landed on his hard chest when he pulled her, she holds his collar, his thumb caressing her bottom lip. She closed her eyes waiting to taste his soft lips. Before he could kiss her, they heard voices from the other corner of the terrace. They saw Kiran & satya walk-ing over them. Both couples didn't except each other there, Sam pulled out of his grip and looked at the floor.

".hmm, we will be right corner, you take left " satya said grabbing Kiran's hand. Rahul smirked before walk-ing with Sam To other corner.

///

" yuck, are you sure this is the best shopping store for marriage " Kiran said looking at the lehenga .

Prem takes her for the shopping, but she was in the mood to irritate him.

" this is the 50th lehenga you're rejecting, are you sure you want to buy anything. Or you want to mess with me " Prem yelled.

Rolling her eyes " You said you're India's top business man but you can't fulfil my small wish. How shame "

Not in the mood to talk with her, Prem called his driver to take his car and left Kiran with gaurds.

Kiran laughed loudly once he walked out from the mall. The salesman looks at her weirdly. Controlling her laughter she looked lehenga's. She picked a golden color lehenga and went to the trial room.

Suddenly someone pulled her into the trial room,she shocked to see satya standing in the trial room

" satya.. What are you doing here "

" I just came here to select a dress for my bride. You have already selected one, I think I should help you to wear it now " he winked.

" I think.. I'll try later. "

" no, I want to see you now " he nibbled her earlobe. She closed her eyes when his hand reached for her zipper. Without any protest, she was ready to give herself to her man ,he satya. Satya saw her submitting herself, but if he looses control over himself he can't help but take her right there.

" open your eyes " he said huskily.

Placing a kiss on her forehead " I'll wait outside, " he smiled before walking out. Kiran smiled shyly before changing the lehenga.

///

" so sumit did you find anything " asked satya.

" well it's depends upon your answer now sir. "

" I didn't get you " satya stated.

" well.. Do you know any boy called preetam?? "

" no! "

" Arey Bhaiya don't you remember him " Rahul interrupted.

" who's he "

" bhabhi's classmate who had crush on bhabhi. Don't you remember you warned him in front of everyone, from next day he stopped coming to school
"

" then I found why Prem wants to marry Kiran " sumit said making Rahul & satya tensed.

//