chapter 2

The next day Kiran came to satya's house to pick Rahul to college.

" Rahul what are you doing,  damn you're still watching cricket? Come on go and get your books, we are getting late " Kiran said.

Rahul placed the popcorn he was having on the table " Uffo why you are doing this with me? You are not allowing me to enjoy my favorite match " Rahul said curtly.

" how many times you will watch it? it's yesterday's match and I can bet that you watch it till they handover the trophy to our team. You can watch it later in your mobile. Now go " Kiran said & folded her hands against chest.

Rahul murmured and walked towards his room. She was examining the house, it holds special memories of her life, she remembers how she Satya played with each other and how he made her sleep. She looked at the room at the right side corner which was their play room once.

She walks towards the room and opened the door,  shocked to see that the room hasn't changed a bit, her broken doll, Satya's toy bike, car everything was in the glass cupboard. She opened the cupboard and take her doll.

"Satya look at my doll ,her leg is broken "

"Aww my angel don't cry, I'll bring a new doll For you " Satya said & tried to console her.

" no, I want the same doll " Kiran said & started crying.

Satya sighed and take the cellotape from his dad's room and fixed the leg of the doll. Kiran smiled and hugged him.

"thank you satya , you're the best " Kiran said. She giggled when Satya kissed on her cheeks.

"never cry for anything, if you want anything you can tell me. okay" Satya said & wiped her tears. Kiran nodded .

Everything was perfect. He was her saviour till he broke nose of a guy just because he talked with her.

I miss him. I miss my satya. My saviour

Kiran wiped her tears & placed the doll in place where it was. She walks ahead to the living room when she felt someone pulling her. Her eyes widened when she saw Satya was standing in front of her.

Satya come to home to bring his file back, he saw his old play room was opened when he was about to go to his room.

He saw Kiran was standing with her old doll in hand. With a smile he walked into the room and hid behind the curtain. He pulled & pressed her against the wall when she was about to leave the room.

It's been years since she steeped into the play room . This room hold special memories of them.

" what were you doing Kiran " Satya teased.

His voice sending chills down to her spine. She so wanted to run to her house, but legs weren't cooperating with her.

It's been years since she stand this close to him. Their proximity brings the memories of their first kiss.

Satya felt a tug in his heart when he saw the fear in her eyes. He's a devil, he loves when people go on their knees in front of him. He loves to see the fear for him in their eyes, but he never wants his love, his Kiran scared of him.

"  Kiran looks at me " Satya said sharply.

After a pause, he said " please"

Her gaze slowly met his, her trembling lips, herchild like face was inviting him.
He controlled himself and kissed her cheeks while Kiran was looking at him with widened eyes . He smirked and patted her cheek and walk towards his room.

Kiran saw Rahul sits on the sofa with a smirk on his face.

" is the PDA session is over bhabhi " he winked at her . She glared at him and walk towards the car.

//

" Hey Rahul " smriti waved her hand .

Rahul walk towards her and holds her hand and take it near to his lips, he felt someone hit him on his head when he was about to kiss her hand. He turned to see Kiran looking at him with an angry look.

" what's going on here " Kiran said pointing smriti .

" nothing, it's just for fun " Rahul said & shrugged his shoulders.

Rahul was looking at the parking area of their college, he sighed when he didn't find Samantha's car. He saw Kiran standing near their classroom with a smirk . She walks to him and said

" don't worry, Samantha will come to college today, she called me & said that she couldn't attend yesterday's class because she was out of town "

" why are you saying this to me, I don't care if she don't attend college " Rahul said & averted his gaze from her.

" really, so you won't mind if I say your fun segments to Samantha, right " she said teasingly and walks to the classroom.

" if you said it to her I'll call you bhabhi in front of everyone " Kiran stopped in the middle and gave him an angry glare .

Rahul heard the horn, he turned his head to see Samantha coming out from the car. She smiled at him & walks to him. ' hi ' she said softly.
" hello " Rahul said & smiled cheekily.
they heard someone clearing their throat, they saw Kiran standing near them with a smirk.

" So Samantha shall we go " Kiran said.

" Ohh yeah.. We shall " Samantha said and walks to the classroom before looking at Rahul. Kiran stuck her tongue out at Rahul & ran. He smiled and rubbed his back of his head and walks to the classroom.
///