Bloody War

Chapter 16

Lidia’s POV

There was this insane look in her eyes that made me feel terrified.  I started twisting and turning to get her off of me. She looked like she was 13, but damn was she heavy. She pinned one of my hands down with her foot, and she held my other hand above my head. She still had a free hand which she held two knives in.  I couldn’t yell, I didn’t know if there was anyone else around. I still tried to get from under her, when she puts a knife through the palm of my hand. I yell out in pain, and look over at my hand, blood coming out from all around it. The knife didn’t go all the way through, but I could tell it was close to it.

“I’m not going to give you a quick death” she said as she brought the other knife closer to my face. She traces patterns on my cheeks with the very tip of the knife. I feel it bite in, feel the skin bleed. I cry out in pain, but the knife just goes deeper into my check. I was hoping that my cheek would just go numb, but the pain is unbearable. I can’t handle it.

I can feel the tip of the knife in my mouth. The blood's seeping in. As she rips the knife I can feel the blood in my mouth, and on my cheek. She moves the knife over to my other cheek. I can’t take it she might as well just kill me now. I close my eyes and she starts twisting the knife into my other cheek.

Then I hear my name being called from the direction I came in it’s a low whisper, but me and the girl can still hear it. “Fuck” she curses as she removes the knife from my cheek. The footsteps start to get closer, but I can’t concentrate anymore because of the extreme pain in my side. I look down to see the girl has stabbed the knife right above my left waist bone. A crimson red waterfall starts flowing down my side and onto the floor. The girl smiles at me one last time and stands up to leave.

I hear hard footsteps as I see Jess running toward the girl. Then I hear a cannon go off as Jess steps away from the girl, and she falls to the floor. In her neck is a knife. I gap at Jess as he comes to my side. He looks down at me with his face full of concern. I can tell he has no idea what to do, so I just grab the knife and take it out myself. More blood starts coming through. Jess applies pressure as he helps me up, but more blood just starts to rush through. Jess picks me up and carries me bridal style all the way back to where Tara and Ryden were at.

“What happened” Tara gasped as she say all the blood.

“Don’t worry I took care of it, But right now Lydia’s losing a lot blood” He said.

“I’ll try to help” Tara says as she goes through her backpack.

I can practically feel my face lose all its blood. Tara comes back with some gauze and ripped clothes, and starts to clean the wound on my side first. She asked Jess to clean the one on my hand. Tara puts bunches of ripped clothes on top of my wound and starts to rap the gauze around my waist. Jess grabs the canteen of water, and starts pouring drops of it into the palm of my hand. Then he starts to rap gauze on it. The one on my waist was already starting to turn a red.

“That’s the best we could do right now” Tara says.

“Maybe…. If you just stayed lying down for a while it would help” Jess said.

“We don’t have time to be resting we have to keep moving before someone finds us.”

“It looks like they already found you.” Jess said, by this time I knew it was no use arguing with him. Just then Claudius Templesmith voice booms above us.

“Tributes we have noticed a lot of you need medical assistance, and as the game makers are in a good mood they have decided to help you. Near the Cornucopia you will find backpacks with your districts number, inside are medical supplies that you need. That is all.”

We all look at each other. The Game Makers planned this all, so that we have to go. I shake my head at Jess as he starts looking in the direction of the cornucopia. He looks at me and then then down to my waist.

 “That’s it I’m going.” He said as he grabbed his weapon.

“No,” I exclaimed as I grabbed his foot, “You can’t go anywhere!”

“Stop,” He said shaking my hand off “You need the medical supplies.”

“Stop arguing you guys, this isn’t going to solve anything.” Ryden suddenly spoke up.

Ryden sighed “ because I’m going.”

_________________________________________________________________________

DUN DUN DUN

Yup Ryden offered to go. 

And I have like 2 other hunger games related storys I want to write. 

I can show you the summery since it really doesnt explain that much xD

 Poof. Disappeared. All the adults gone. Just as they stood before us, all vanished. We all ran from our homes and schools confused and scared as to what happened.  A barrier came up leaving us trapped inside.  Everyone turned left and right looking for someone to help them, or tell them what to do.  A Parent-figure. A leader. So he stepped up and took control. He showed us what to do, and took care of us. Until he brought upon the game. A Children's Game.....

DUN DUN DUN

What do you think? Te gusta? You like?

Anywho

Fan/ Vote/ Comment... Please? c:

~Ellie