Chapter 9: You have a christmas tree in the middle

Jimin

It's been a few weeks since Mina's death. Sungmin and Tae have been staying with me and my family since that day.

"How are you doing?" My mom asked Sungmin.

"Better. Thank you for having us. You really didn't have to." He said as he took a bite from the omelette.

"Anything we can do to help." My dad said.

The table went back to being quiet.

After a few more minutes everybody got up from the table and went back to their rooms. It's been like that ever since the funeral. Taehyung hasn't said a word and spends all day in his room. I'm beginning to think maybe Sungmin told Tae what happened.

"Tae?" I said as I softly knocked on his door. "Come on you can't stay in there all day." I said.

Nothing. Not even a sound.

I sighed and went back to my room.

Later that day my parents and Sungmin went out for some groceries while me and Tae stayed home.

I was in my room working on some of my economics homework when I heard Taes door open. I immediately got up and went to see him.

"Where are you going?" I asked when I saw him holding his keys.

"Out." He said and slammed the door.

I wanted to follow him, but that's probably what he needs. Some fresh air alone.

I went back to my room and put my stuff away. I was gonna go to bed, but something hit my window. At first I thought it was the wind, but then it happened again.

I slowly approached my french doors when something hit me instead.

"What the fuck?!" I said as I looked at who threw the rock.

Jungkook

"Shit! I'm sorry." He said as he started to climb the tree that was right next to my balcony. "I'm coming up!"

"What the hell?!" I said as I went back to my room and cleared anything that was on the floor.

"Hey." He said as he walked in leaving the French doors open.

"What are you doing here?! Where were you?!" I said as I pushed him.

"Park Jimin were you worried about me?" He asked as he smirked.

"No. I just like to know stuff." I said as crossed my arms. "You haven't answered my question."

"You can't tell anyone." He told me. "My dad has breaks from the military every month. When he's here he's usually in Seoul training with..." He paused.

"With who?" I said.

"Do you know Kwon Ji Yong?" He asked.

"Of course! He has an unbeaten record in The Golden Gloves! He's won 8 consecutive years! He's a legend in the underground fighting business!" I said.

"Well I train with him and my dad." He said.

"You're lying." I said.

He shook his head and giggled.

"Jungkook... you train with Kwon Ji Yong THE Kwon Ji Yong." I said.

He nodded and smirked. "Pretty cool huh?"

"Is that why you come back all beaten up?" I asked when I saw the wounds on his face.

"Pretty much." He simply said as he looked around my room. "It's too white and... aesthetic." He said as he fell on the bed.