Chapter 11: I thought you had forgotten about me

These last couple of days my mind has been everywhere. I can't focus, my grades are dropping, I'm in danger of being kicked out of my dream team and Ive been warned by my vocals teacher that if I don't get my shit together I'm not participating in the schools singing competition. She literally said it that way. Not that I care anyway, but how can I when my weird-looking, yet obsessed/abusive ex-boyfriend is out there probably looking for me? I can't let Lance see me. I can't let him find me. I should hide. No! Better I should leave the country. But where? Canada? Yes! Its decided I'm moving to Canada.

"Attention students I have an announcement to make and some news." Said Mr Bailey the English literature teacher.

How rude of him to interrupt my thinking. I'm in the middle of a crisis here hello?

"First the announcement we have a special guest with us today..."

I snapped out of my thinking and looked up. My eyes immediately locking in a pair of silver ones.

"This is Lance Montana. He will be taking my place as your English Literature teacher."

I felt my hands start to sweat and my heartbeat intensify. The hairs in the back of my neck stood up as I felt my skin crawl. This disgusting pig is really here and he's found me.

As he introduced himself, he kept his intense glare on me. His eyes never blinking and that's never good.

I looked away and tried to focus on something that wasn't him. So I focused on the conversation the girls in front of me were having.

"Ugh he's so hot it's a sin."
"He can crush my skull with his thighs and I'd still say thank you daddy."
"How can he be this attractive?"
"I wonder if he's dating anyone."
"Do you think he's married?"

If only they knew.

"Mr Park!" Yelled Mr Bailey from across the classroom.

I looked at him and I could already see that fear was written all over my face. "Y-yes?" I stuttered

"Are you alright? You look pale. Do you need to see a nurse?" He asked.

"Uh.. yes! I feel sick." I said. I wanted to get away. To get some space between me and him as far away as possible.

"Very well go. I'll send an email to the nurse." He said and dismissed me.

I nodded in response and rushed out of the classroom.

Yoongi:
Bathroom next to the gym. RIGHT NOW!

I put my phone away and rushed to the restroom where Yoongi was waiting already.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's Lance." I said as I locked the door of the bathroom. "He's here."

"But how-"

"I don't know Yoongs. He texted me a few days ago, but I thought it was a joke. It wasn't until he sent a picture of my mom and my brother in the grocery store that I began to freak out."

"And you didn't bother to mention this to me?!" He said as he raised his voice.

"I'm sorry." I said as I felt my eyes start to water. "I was scared Yoongi I'm sorry."

I just stood there just crying. I didn't know what to do or what to think. I escaped him once.. how could I escape him again?

"We'll figure something out. I won't let him hurt you." Said Yoongi as he hugged me.

"Jimin? Jimin it's time for you to go." A woman said.