Chapter 8: Just like that she gave her final breath

(A/N: Play song when the lyrics start during the story.)

Jimin

It's been a few days after the whole incident with Jungkook. I haven't seen him. No one has. I've tried calling him, but I remembered I didn't have his number. As funny as it sounds I'm worried. He's a total jerk and an asshole and he doesn't deserve it, but I can't help it.

I'm currently at school having lunch. But I couldn't focus on my food or what Jay was telling me.

"So what do you think?" He said as he took another bite from his fish.

"Sounds great." I said playing with the rice.

"You weren't even listening to me." He said.

"I'm sorry Jay. I'm just out of it today." I said.

"Today, yesterday, and the day before that." He said. "I'm sure he's okay. He does this every year. Something about a meeting and then he turns up the next week all beaten up and drunk."

"Beaten up?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"No one knows why. Not even Tae." He said.

The bell rang and we all returned to class.

"Hey Jimin." Tae said as he walked next to me and Jay.

"I'll catch up with you later Jimin. See ya Tae!" He waved as he ran towards some girls.

"What's up?" I said to Tae.

"I'm going to the park later. Wanna join?" He asked.

It's Thursday. Jin doesn't mind if I miss training on Thursdays because he's usually never at the gym. "Sure." I said to him.

"Great! Meet me at my car right after the bell rings." He said as he ran off to class.

Well don't you seem a little happy for your best friend to be missing.

I shrugged and went to my dance class.

The few remaining hours of school went by in a flash. The bell rang and I made my way to Taes car. I didn't drive because my mom is using the car to run some errands today. School isn't that far so I can walk.

"Let's go?" He asked me and I nodded in response. "I have to stop by my house to get my grandpas dog. Is that okay?" He asked and I nodded again.

The ride to Taes house consisted of him and I talking about different subjects.

When we got to his house. I noticed his grandma standing outside with a small dog. Tae swiftly parked and ran towards his grandma.

"Let me walk him mama." He said as he softly took the leash from her hand. She smiled at him and gave him a warm hug. "You're a good grandson." Tae hesitantly and carefully hugged her back. "Take my car. It hasn't been moved in so long." She said to Tae and he nodded. "Where are the keys?." He asked her.

"They're somewhere in the house." She said and he nodded.

"Mama you remember Jimin?" Tae asked her and she looked at me.

"But of course." She said and gave me a hug. "It's good to see you again."

I returned the warm embrace and smiled at her. "It's good to see you too." I told her.

"I'll be back. I'm gonna get the keys to my grandmas car and change." He told me and ran off.

"Come son. Sit." She told me as she patted a spot next to her on an old wooden bench.