Chapter 10: Let go down memory lane shall we?

9 years back

"Now kids. You will be paired up to go on this field trip and you will be responsible for each other. Now before you start choosing, I will be the one to assign you your partner." Said the teacher.

Aws and mans where heard across the classroom making the teacher slam her hands on her desk. in other words the classroom went back to being quiet.

I patiently waited for her to call my name and my assign me my partner. Although I was secretly hopping me and best friend Yoongi were assigned together but... "Park Jimin you will be with Kim Taehyung.." The teacher said as she pointed at me with her oh so fancy pen. "..and Jeon Jungkook you will be with Min Yoongi."

Disappointment. That's what I felt. Not only is Yoongi gonna be with meanie old Jungkook, but they've been spending too much time together that I barely get to hang out with MY Min Suga jjang jjang man boong boong. Yeah that's right. Yoongi is my best friend and I don't like sharing. Especially to that Jungkook-ah pabo! Okay I need to calm down I can almost see the jealousy all over my face written in thick black permanent marker all over my forehead. I take a couple of deep breaths and put my head down... but something bugs the back of my head.

Who is Kim Taehyung?

I looked around to look for this Kim Taehyung boy but I gave up trying to guess.

"But miss he's older and mean." Said Jungkook as he pointed at my best friend with his abnormally large finger.

What?! This uncultured swine has been hanging out with MY best friend for almost a whole month! I barely get to see Yoongi because he's always with Jungkook! Sure he's a year older but that's because his mom enrolled him late! HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY BE SAYING THESE THINGS ABOUT HIM?!

"Yoongi being mean? Oh dont be silly! That boy is a little angel" The teacher said to Jungkook and she's right. He is an angel, but sometimes he's the devil incarnate but of course I'm not gonna say that out loud now am i?