Chapter 4: Property of Park Jimin

Jungkook

College Mathematics was harder than I thought. Usually I have no problems with math. But this was another type of math.

"Mr Jeon I need your test now." Said the professor.

Not feeling so confident about my work. I turned in my test.

"How do you think you did this time?" She asked.

"I'm not feeling so confident." I answered truthfully.

As she went through my work, I could see that I didn't do so well.

"Jungkook you need above a 450 to pass this exam. Right now you're at 223. What's going on? You were doing so well in this summer course." She told me.

"I know I know. Its just between baseball practice and my night job... I'm having a hard time focusing."

She shook her head and gave me my test results.

"The next retake is in spring. But that's your last chance." She said as she got up. "You need to start thinking about what's more important to you. Baseball, your job, or college." She said as she exited the classroom.

The drive home was uncomfortable. What was I gonna tell my mom? I sighed and decided to let my anger out by going for a run.

I needed help. And quickly... but who could I even ask?

I took my shirt and jeans off. Leaving me with only the black shorts I always wear under my jeans and my shoes.

What was I gonna do about that test? I need to pass in order to get accepted in that college. They're even being nice enough to let me take this test in Busan instead of going all the way to Seoul.

I sighed again and jogged a little faster.

"What am I gonna do?"

In the middle of thinking so much, I didn't see where I was going and ended up running into a pole.

Jimin

Sunday. A lazy day. I wasn't sure why Sunday was always so boring. I decided to call Yoongi and see if he was available today, but he was with Suran.

My next shot was Tae, but he was busy too. I decided to go to the park and walk for a little. I took my car keys and a book and made my way to the park.

The park wasn't so crowded, just elder couples and a few people waking their dogs. I sat in a bench started reading. The sun was setting, giving the sky an orangish color.

"Pretty." I said.

I looked away for a second because out in the distance I saw a guy jogging. He looked familiar but I couldn't make out his face. He was shirtless with black basketball shorts and running shoes. His brown silky hair jumped with every step he took, his skin was tanned a beautiful color of light brown. Toned abs, strong arms. He was beautiful. The closer he got I could recognize him a little more. I looked around for a little, but looked back when I heard a loud thud.

I ran towards the guy to make sure he was okay.

"Fuck are you ok-" I trailed off when I saw who this was.