Chapter 12: Props to myself for defending my familys name

"You're out of the team." Mrs Hein said.

"Cool." I said as I walked away. I didn't want to be part of that stupid team anyway.

These past few days have been strange. Jay doesn't talk to me, Tae is ignoring me, Yoongi is busy with Suran, Jungkook.. well he's not talking to me either, Bogum and his boot lickers left me alone, which is a good thing, I got kicked out of both my teams, singing and dancing, my teachers seem to be disappointed, my own brother won't talk to me, even my stalker is acting civilized. He hasn't texted me or talked to me or even looked at me, not that it's a bad thing but It's like everyone just decided to ignore me. Then again I don't really care. I've been on my own half of my life so being alone doesn't affect me.

It's actually given me time to be in the library, ask around in hospitals and foster houses for my long lost sister and if I can find her.. maybe get to know her if she lets me.

"There's one match, but she taken to a foster home right after she was born." The nurse behind the desk told me.

"Does she have a name?" I asked.

"No. I can give you the name and the address of the foster home she was taken to if you'd like." She said and I nodded.

"Could I ask you for a favor?" I asked and she nodded.

"Could you keep looking around and give me a call if you find them or their names or anything that you think could help?" I asked as I wrote down my number and gave it to her.

"I can but I don't promise anything." She said and I nodded.

I left the hospital and looked at the address she gave me. It's a foster home in Seoul. I can afford to miss a couple of days from school.
————————————————————————————————————
"Mom can I go to Seoul?" I asked her over the phone.

"What for?" She asked.

"A friend from America is there to visit some family and wants to see me and I kinda wanna see her too." I lied.

"What about school?" She asked again.

"It's just gonna be 4 days. I'll come back and make up everything." I promised her.

"Alright. Be safe and text me every day." She said and I agreed.

Seoul here I go.
————————————————————————————————————
"Ji-hyun I'm leaving." I said as I took my bag with me.

He didn't say anything or even looked at me. My brother doesn't usually get mad at me, but when he does he can be a real pain in the ass. The thing is that I don't even know what I did.

"Whatever. Bye." I said and slammed the door to his room.
————————————————————————————————————
"Thank you." I told the nice flight attendant that brought me my water.

It wasn't gonna be a long flight, but man do I hate sitting in planes. Especially next to an old couple that snore a little too loud and the kid behind you doesn't stop kicking your seat and the parents don't do anything but record the little 'angel' That's it. I'm buying first class next time I travel on plane.

Finally after what seemed like forever the plane landed and I got off of that plane. My back was killing me, but I'm finally here. Icheon airport.

I've never been to Seoul, well at least not to recently. The only time I've come to Seoul was when I came to the Zoo in the 5th grade. I've only been to the airport that, by the way, is like a mall. There's shops everywhere and places to eat and god did I want to explore it all and max out my cards with clothes and other souvenirs, but I must keep my mission in mind. Find my sister. I'm not here to vacation but on a mission. I'll come back some other day.