Chapter 15

Christian's face, when I told him I wanted to go to bed and not to sleep, was a picture. He looked so turned on, and I had to admit I was pretty damned eager, too. Kinky fuckery, he'd called it. Apt, really! All I knew is that I'd missed it, and I wanted some more of it as soon as possible.

I giggled when Christian lifted me up from where I was sitting on his lap, carrying me through the open doors to the patio through the living room, past the kitchen, and through the double doors into our bedroom. There were roses in this room, too. I liked the feminine touch it added to an otherwise quite masculine space. All of Christian's spaces were quite masculine.

Christian dumped me in the middle of the bed, and I couldn't help giggling as he launched himself at me, deftly undoing the buttons on my shirt, revealing the lacy bra beneath. Taylor had brought fresh clothes to the hospital when he collected us this morning, and I was glad he'd brought my prettiest bra and panty set along with a shirt and a pair of pants. Pants Christian was busily trying to remove.

"I've missed you so much," he growled, undoing the button at my waist before pulling each pant leg down by the cuff. "I swear my balls are ready to explode!" he continued, pulling his shirt off and tossing it somewhere in the room, awkwardly hopping on one foot and then the other as he peeled his jeans off. Standing in front of me in just boxer briefs, I could see his impressive length straining against the fabric before he slid his briefs off, his long, thick cock springing free. I couldn't suppress a moan. He wasn't the only one who'd been suffering a lack of intimate satisfaction.

"God you look good," he said, kneeling between my legs, his eyes raking me in the cherry red bra and panty set Taylor had selected.

Starting at my knees, Christian ran his hands up my body, kissing in his fingers' wake. When he got to the juncture of my thighs, he kissed me through the scrap of fabric covering my core.

"They should fucking bottle this smell," he groaned, pushing the fabric of my panties to one side and burying his lips and nose in my already wet slit. I opened my legs as wide as I was able, giving him maximum access to my cunt, but it wasn't enough. Growling, Christian sat up and roughly wrenched my panties from me, flinging them unceremoniously to one side, where they ended up decorating a bouquet of roses like some sort of kinky mantilla.

"That's better," Christian murmured approvingly, using his hands to spread my folds open, licking me from my puckered rosette up to my swollen clit.

"I can't wait to fuck you here," he said, returning to tickle my asshole with his tongue. "I promise you it will feel good, and you'll love it."

I was squirming, embarrassed to admit how much I was enjoying Christian's tongue on my ass. While I'd never considered anal before, now the idea of Christian's cock there was strangely arousing.

Licking me asshole to clit again, and then again, Christian finally settled on my opening, penetrating me repeatedly with his tongue. Lying back on the bed, eyes closed, I could hear my breathy moans over the wet, smutty slurps as Christian pleasured me with his mouth. I speared his copper-colored hair with my fingers, running my fingernails across his scalp as I pulled his head closer to my pussy. It had been two weeks since I'd enjoyed his sexpertise – I wanted Christian as close as possible!

Moving up to lick my nub, Christian changed it up, introducing his fingers inside me, using them to fuck my dripping hole.

"You like that, don't you," Christian asked, looking up from my crotch as my moans became loud, needy wails. "Tell me how much you like it!"

"I love it," I growled out, as the pistoning of his fingers increased, bringing me closer to my nirvana.

"Tell me that you missed me," Christian demanded, sucking my swollen, needy nub into his mouth.