♥ lluvia (Gaster! Sans x Reader)

*Note: Lluvia is Spanish for 'rain'

~~~~~~~~~~

Staring at the gray clouds, you grinned as some small drops of mist coated your face; you ignored the ones that got in your eyes. There were bolts of lightning striking in the distance, quite a ways from you and G's house. It didn't scare you, though. You always took comfort in the rain, whether it was a thunderstorm or just a light drizzle; You loved it. G thinks you're weird for liking it so much since he's seen all the 'rain' in Waterfall; You thought he knew that it was just condensation from the ceiling, but you also didn't think he cared.

Speaking of your close friend, he was just coming home from whatever bar he broods in; the sound of his teleporting excited you.

Going to the very edge of the house roof, you carefully hop down and tumble in the grass, dusting yourself off after standing up. Walking into the house and seeing G standing with his back to you in the living room, you run and jump to tackle him in a hug but was foiled.

G quickly turned around and caught you, throwing you over his shoulder. You never said anything when he did this since he always took the initiative to speak first when you two meet.

He gently placed you on the couch and towered over you with a smirk. "Hey, sweetheart," he greeted in his usual low voice.

You giggled as he ruffled your hair. "Hey, G," you greeted back, surprising him with a quick poke on his nose, "How are you?"

"Pretty good, I didn't get drunk." He chuckled, knocking on his skull.

"That's great. I'm proud of you." You playfully punched his chest before moving from the couch and walking to the kitchen.

"You hungry? I bought some cinnabunnies from the shop earlier, along with some pumpkin spice coffee and milk."

"Uh, yeah. Sure. Thanks."

"Mhm." You grabbed the carton of milk from the fridge and poured it into a glass about halfway; You always liked to dip the cinnabunny in the milk but G thought it was disgusting.

"Here you go, nice and warm," you say to him as you handed the milk and the cinnabunnies to him.

"Thanks, doll."

"You're welcome." You sat next to him and lay your head on the back of the couch as G took a sip of his milk.

He started playing with your hair before quickly drawing his hand away, with a perturbed look on his face. "Why is your hair wet?" he asked innocently.

You gave him a knowing look with a brow raised, letting him come to his own conclusion; he should know this by now.

He finally came to the realization. "Oh, yeah, I forgot. You were outside. Silly rain girl."

You sat up and stared at him. "Excuse me? I'll have you know that there's nothing strange about sitting outside when it's raining. You've just never taken the time to appreciate it that much."

"Maybe not, but it's dangerous to sit on the roof when it's raining and lightning outside. You could get electrocuted and die."

He did have a point. You guessed you never took that into much consideration. "Yeah, well, I'm careful. I know when something's risky or not."

He raised a brow at you, making you glare at him. "Most of the time. Don't underestimate the power of nature, G. We both know you could always use a nice dose of your outside surroundings."

"Oh, yeah?" He set his empty glass down and crossed his arms. "Then show me."

You were confused by his words, not knowing what he meant. "Huh?"

"Show me how beneficial nature is since you think I should get out more."

You smirked at him, taking him by the hand and guiding him outside. "Alright. Just remember, you asked for it," you replied once you were in the grass. You grabbed his hand and held his hand out so that raindrops fell on it; though, some of the raindrops fell through the hole in his hand.

He started to look dumbfounded at first but after hearing a low rumble of thunder, he seemed to relax; he even smirked a bit.

"See? Isn't this relaxing?" you asked him.

"Sure," he replied, smiling at the sky while holding your hand, "Whatever you say."