♥ Back Again (UT! Frisk x Reader)

"Oh, my God! Frisk!" You ran up to her and hugged her tight as she did you.

"It's so good to see you again, _____!" she replied as you both pulled away with wide smiles on your faces.

"Wow, look at you! You look great!" you complimented, putting your hands on your hips.

"Yeah, well, I decided since I was going a little overboard with the cinnabunnies, which I was involuntarily blessed with, by the way-"

"Uh-huh. Yeah." You raised a brow.

"I should start making better choices. But enough about me, let's talk about you."

"You know, I would love to, but I've got to get home. Papyrus will freak out if I'm not home by 2:00. But, hey, maybe we can meet up for coffee at 4:30? Ton Ton just opened a new cafe around the block."

She nodded happily. "Sure! Sounds great!"

"Cool. See you there! It was good to see you, Frisk," as you waved each other goodbye, you were excited to get home and tell your brothers the good news.

An hour later...

When you walked in, ignoring the little bell on the door when you did, you spotted Frisk sitting by the window, sipping on a hot mug of coffee.

You waved at each other and you sat across from her, setting your things down. "Hi, Frisk. God, look at you. You've got to have lost at least 10 pounds, right?"

"More like fifteen. I've really been laying off on all the spider donuts, heh."

"Well, you look great. I'm gonna get there one day. Unlike you, I've been pigging out all my life." you both laughed.

"Same old _____."

You shrugged and laughed. "What can I say? I like to eat."

There was a short silence.

"So, what have you been up to over these two years?" you finally asked.

"Well, after being an ambassador to the monsters, things have been pretty busy for the most part. Sometimes I barely have time to myself. But it's all worth it." She smiled. "A few weeks ago, Asriel and I met up, thanks to mom and dad, and he's been living with me ever since. He's been the big brother I never had," she gushed, "Overall, life's good, you know?"

You nodded. "I'm glad, Frisk," you replied happily.

Soon, a certain familiar Android dramatically approached your table with a wide, flamboyant grin on his faceplates.

"Welcome home, Frisk, darling! It's so fabulous to see you here at my cafe! I can't express to you how happy I am!"

Frisk giggled. "Nice to see you too, Ton Ton," she replied with a grin, "I missed you!"

"Oh, and I missed you with every fiber in my metallic heart! To celebrate your return, I've prepared a special cappuccino, just for you! Your favorite! _____ told me you both would be here today and I wanted to welcome you back especially!"

Burgerpants set a tall cup in front of Frisk with an annoyed look on his face. "Enjoy," he stated apathetically before walking away.

"It's a butterscotch-cinnamon cappuccino! With an additional ounce of my trademark Starfait! I hope you like it as much as I do!"

Frisk sipped it and literal stars were in her eyes. "Oh my goodness! This is delicious, Ton Ton! Thank you so much!"

"Anything for one of my favorite stars! Oh, and I wouldn't forget about my other favorite star! Here's your Vanilla-Pumpkin Spice frappe! Enjoy!"

"Thank you lots, Mettaton," you thanked him gratefully.

"Of course, darlings! If you need me, I'll be in my office signing autographs!"

You both laughed as he sashayed away.

"Oh, that reminds me, Frisk. Would you like to come over for dinner tonight? Papyrus is making shrimp alfredo, to finally shake things up for once."

Frisk giggled. "Sure! I'd love to! What time is good?"

"Well, Mom and dad are going to join us at around 7:00, so maybe 7:30?"

"Sounds good. Oh, is it okay if I bring Asriel with me? He'll be thrilled to see you again."

"Of course, that'd be great. I'll see you both there, Frisk. It was so nice seeing you again." You hugged each other before leaving the cafe and bidding each other farewell.