♥ Calm Down (Fell! Sans x Angry! Reader)

It's funny. While writing this, I slowly started to get angry XD Enjoy!

Fell Sans Art by RandomColorNice on DeviantArt

~~~~~~~~

You slammed the door behind you and cursed under your breath. Punching the nearest wall and leaving a nice-sized hole in it, you quietly grumbled, knowing Papyrus would freak out at having to plaster another hole in the wall.

In this world, almost everyone was angry for no reason, but not you; you were the one ray of light in Underfell... and if you got angry, it was for a really good reason.

You rant to yourself about exactly what had happened, you found it always made you feel better afterward.

"I can't believe they would do something so unnecessary! I swear, if we weren't at school, they would've been on the ground, bloody nose and all." You groaned exasperatedly, putting your hands on your head. "At least I know who my friends are now!"

You heard the front door of the house open and close, meaning Sans was home; he always got home before Papyrus since he had nothing else to do besides sit at his station and stare into space.

"Human, I'm home," he announced, dusting off snow from his shoulders.

You ground your teeth as you stomped around your room; you didn't want to talk to him right now, especially when you were at that stage of your anger where you could literally snap at anything that moves. Flinching a bit, you heard your door abruptly open.

"Human? You here?" Sans asked, scanning the room before finding you pacing your room begrudgingly.

"What do you want, Sans?" you growled while focussing your attention on the floor.

"I just came to see what you were up to. You alright?" He placed himself in your area, watching you grumble to yourself and puff steam out your ears for a while.

"I'm fine!"

"You sure? You seem mad about something."

"I'm not mad! I'm just peachy! Everything's great, I promise." At this point, you were so angry you were near tears; you hated being that angry.

"Alright, alright, alright. Stop." When you were near him, he gently grabbed your shoulders and made you look at him. "Tell me what's eatin' you."

You scoffed, looking away from him. You decided it would be a good idea to tell someone else about your issue, rather than keeping your ranting to yourself, so you vented to Sans about all that happened. He seemed to understand and even related to you a bit while you talked. You always liked to talk to Sans when you felt like this; he was a good listener.

"Wow. That's some messed up stuff, kid," he spoke softly as you huffed and crossed your arms.

"Tell me about it," you said under your breath.

"But hey," he put a hand on your shoulder so you would look at him, "It'll be okay. I know you, kid. You're not one to let things get to you. But if something like this does, then you've got one heart of gold." He pulled you in for a tight hug.

You blushed slightly and happily obliged, hugging him back tightly. "Thanks, Sans."

"No problem, kiddo."