Mcdonalds

"Nathan" I moaned.

"What?" He asked also moaning.

"It's already time to have dinner"

We dressed up as this was said.

"Want to dinner here with me?" He asked me.

"We have work tomorrow" I said.

" What does it matter? we dinner then we can go to your loft pick up some things you'll need to sleepover" he said and I smiled at him.

"So are you inviting me to have a sleepover with you?" I asked with a smirk stamped on my face.

"This is not an invitation, this is an order"

"What if I don't want to?"

"I'll kidnapp you and you'll be mine forever" He said and my heart melted, and. tear ran down my cheek

"Are you criyng because I'll kidnapp you or because you'll be mine forever?" he asked me and I laughed

"Its just, I've been waiting so long for this day to happen, and Im so happy, but at the same time its so weird, we've being just friends just a few hours ago and now look at us" I said with my arms on his hips.

"So lets be like these forever" Said Nathan putting his lips on mine.

"You have a romantic side, I didn't knew that about you" I admitted

"You've never been my girlfriend before, and I hope you'll be the last"

I blushed a little once again. I went to the kitchen and open the food door, I saw nothing.

"Nathan, You have nothing to eat"

"I know I was supposed to go to the supermarket this morning but I didn't" He defended himself looking at his feet.

"Seriously, Nathan!? now what are we going to eat?"

"Want Mcdonalds?" he asked me.

"Lets go" I said already grabbing my things.

We went to his car and I was all the way looking at him and thinking 'He's so sexy, What did I do to have a boyfriend like him? I'm so lucky'

We got out of the car and walked five minutes to Mcdonalds, side by side, suddenly I felt his hand on mine, he was interviewing his fingers through mine, very slowly like he was afraid I didn't like it. I smiled at him and gave my hand. we got inside the building and Nathan went to make the order as I was looking for a seat, I didn't find any, then I heard a voice calling me.

"Stana! here" And I saw Seamus and Juliana on a table with three more seats.

"Can I sit here?" I asked as I said the usual hello's.

"Sure" Juliana said

"Where's your food?" Seamus asked me

For some reason I didn't felt ready to tell them Nathan and I were together, what if they told the others and then we weren't going to be able to work together anymore? I thought it was better to give some more time to our realationship

"I was in Nathan's house practicing the scene for tomorrow, and he asked me if I wanted to come eat with him"

"The kiss scene?" Juliana asked.

"Yup" I spoke and nodded "look his coming" I said when I finally saw him.

"hey guys" he told them and sat next to me

I saw that he was nervous, I could guess with what so I said:

"Excuse me, I'll go to the bathroom"

As I entered in the bathroom I sent Nathan a text saying 'I saw your face, don't worry, I didn't tell them about us, luv u <3' I washed my hands and went back to the table to eat our meal.

After having a really good time with Seamus and Juliana we needed to get back to Nathan's loft, so I started wishing Nathan would follow me, and hopefuly he did:

"Im a little tired, I think its time to get some rest"

"Wanna me to drive you home?" Nathan asked

"Sure if it's okay for you" I answer "so see you tomorrow guys?" I asked Seamus and Juliana

"Of course"

Nathan and I went to the car

"That was close" he said

"I know right, hope they didn't notice the looks your sending me" I said joking.

"The looks I was sending you?? You were the one looking at me all the time" He ironically answered.

"Are we starting a fight?" I asked as a laugh came out of my mouth.

"Yup, the fight of love" he said looking at me.

Wow I was really surprised, I knew Nathan was a romantic person to his girlfriends, but I didn't knew he was that romantic, it's so weird to listen to this kind of things, but it makes me fell loved, and that meant a lot to me.

At his loft

"its almost 10pm, you dont want to sleep right?" Nathan asked me

"10pm?! lets go watch TV" I said running to the TV

"Any show on mind?" Nathan asked

"Guess what? its sunday 10pm?"

"no get nothing"

"Serious Nathan does the name 'Poof, you're dead' tell you something?"

"oh Castle, right??"

"duhh"

We sat on the couch and Castle was starting

..........................................................................

42 minutes later

The part when I made magic and made the flowers appear inside the elevator and gave them to Nathan, I mean Beckett gave them to Castle, I smiled at him (Nathan) and put my head on his lap, then I realised we didn't go to my loft to get my clothes and my PJ's.

"Can I borrow you a t-shirt?" I asked him.

"Oh we forgot to go to your loft" he said and went to his bedroom to give me a shirt

I stand up and took of my clothes, I was just with my bra and my pants on, Nathan was looking at me and smiling

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked but I knew exactly why.

"you're so perfect" He said putting his arms around my hips and kissed me.

"I think you dont need the shirt to sleep, sleep like that so I will have the greatest dream of my life"

"I think its a good idea to put the shirt on" I said as I did it " Im kind of tired, lets go get some rest" I said holding his hand and guiding him to the bed.

The last thing I remembered was us cuddling and then I probably fell asleep in his arms.