Final chapter

X Stana's P.O.V X
Nathan and I were getting ready for the cast to come over for dinner..I was setting The table when I felt warm arms wrap around me and warm lips touch my temple.

"Hello beautiful."Nathan said.

"Hello handsome."I replied and planted A kiss on his lips.

"How is Mini Me doing?"Nathan asked.

"Mini You?"I questioned."Mini Us."He corrected."He is good."I said.

"You mean She is good."Nathan said.

"Nope Nathan I have a feeling that this baby is a boy."I argued.

"I am telling you it is a girl and It will have your beautiful hair and My eyes."Nathan said and I blushed.

"No he will have his fathers Hair and my eyes."I argued back.The beeper for the timer went off.

"You won this round Miss.Katic."Nathan said and I giggled."In 6 months it will be Mrs.Fillion."I said.

X 20 Minutes Later X

I was sitting on the couch stroking my 4 month belly and gigging when it kicked.The doorbell then rang and I got up an answered it. It was Jon and Tamala.

"Hello Tamala and Jon please come in."I said And opended the door father open so they could enter.

"This place is beautiful!"Tamala said.

"Thank you."I said.Jon went into the Game room and started to watch football with Nathan while Tamala and I sat down on the couch and chatted...

5 minutes later the doorbell rang again I got up and answered it...it was Seamus and Juliana.

"Come on in."I said and opended the door father and they entered.

"Seamus..Nathan,and Jon are in the game room watching football and Juliana Follow me into the living room so Tamala, you and I can talk."I said they nodded.

15 minutes later everyone was here...

"Thank You everyone for coming."I said sitting down at the table they all smiled and said always.

"So Stana are you excited for your first baby?"Terri asked.

"Um...Acctuly he or she is not my first baby."I admitted..Seamus was taking a sip of drink when I said that and when I said "Its not my first baby" seamus did a spit take.

"Where is your first baby?"Penny asked.

"She is acctuly in this house as we speak and is at this table she is wearing a pink tank top and dark blue shorts her hair is a beautiful red."I said giving clues that it was molly.

"Wait Molly is your child!"Andrew said

"Yeah when I was 16 I got pregnant and the father didn't want her so we broke up and my father made give her up for adoption and when Nathan and I were in Croatia Nathan said that we should find her so we did and it turns out to be molly."I addmintted.

"Wow Okay..I am...Just wow."Jon said.The rest of the dinner we shared funny story's and ended up not eating mostly talking...

X 5 months later X
Nathan and I were sleeping when I felt a sharp pain hit and a warm liquid run down my leg..I was in labor.

"Nathan.."I said tapping on his chest.He murmered something that I didn't understand.

"Nathan..The baby is coming."I said and Nathan popped up like kyle did in the morgue scene in Undead again.

"Oh My gosh where are my Keys."Nathan said running around looking for his keys.."I can't find my keys!"Nathan yelled running down the stairs.

I slowly got out of bed and followed him slowly down the stairs when I was almost at the stairs I heard a loud thug well acctuly several loud thugs.. I then heard Nathan yell.