at the studio

The alarm started to play:

"Noooo" I said covering my head with the sheets. I moved to the other side of the bed and saw Nathan, then I remembered of everything that happened between us the day before, I just smiled about it.

"Morning Stana" He told me.

"Morning" I answered as I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Ready to get back to work?" he asked me.

"I'd prefer to stay here with you" I answered as a moved my body closer to his.

"In the weekend and later this day" He added with a sweet smile.

"But lets go, I don't want to be late" I told him as I got up.

We drank some coffee and then I left to change clothes at my place.

"See you later" He told me between kisses and before I walked out.

Down on his building I saw a papparazi taking me photos and I thought 'Oh damn it, its 7am and I just left his house, I need to find a good excuse for this one'

After I changed my clothes to sporty ones, I took my car again and went to the studio

When I got there Nathan wasn't there yet, so I decide to text him.

'Don't smile at me, don't send me that love looks, don't touch on untouched places, things like that when you get here' Then I clicked on send

"hey girl" A voice said "texting the new boyfriend huh?" Tamala joked.

"No I was checking my email" I answered feeling really nervous.

"Look Nathan's coming" I said trying to change the subject.

"Hey Nathan" Tamala greeted him with a hug.

"Hey" There was an akward silence betwen us, but Andrew broke that silence making it impossible for Tamala to see it.

"Nathan, Stana are you ready??"

"Yup" we answer at the same tine just like Castle and Beckett usually do.

"Lets go then"

We got inside the stage and the guy I was going to hit on the nose was already there, we dressed up and started filming.

"Have you two practice this?" Andrew asked us.

"A lot" Nathan answered.

"Stana, look at me" Andrew said "your different today, did you change anything? and you're different too Nathan, what's happening? Why does everyone look different to me?"

Nathan and I exchange some looks, we both knew exatcly what he was talking about,but I didn't know what to answer.

"We're a little bit nervous about this scene" Nathan answered for both (thank god he did)

"Oh and you'll have an interview this evening so don't forget" Marlowe then added.

"About what?" I asked.

"They didn't tell me but I guess it's going to be about the show" He answered.

After filming the kissing scene

"More than ever I think your chemister is very strong, are you sure you don't have feeloings for each other??" Andrew asked us joking.

"We're just friends" I answer for both of us this time.

"Ok then. now go home, change your clothes and go to your interview" He order us.

We went to our houses and meet again in the studio of the interview place.