Home sweet home

"Finally home" Nathan said as I opened the door from our house

We both unpacked our things and sat in the couch relxing a bit, the trip was exausting.

"Lets eat something" I said "Im starving" 

"Let me make you some scrumble eggs" Nathan said walking to the kitchen

I continue sitting on the couch but talking with him while he was cooking

"Hey Nate, I've been thinking, what if we do the baby room in your office, you could put all that stuff in my house if you want"

"ya I thought about that too, but I had another idea in mind" He said and exit the kitchen with the scrumble eggs in a late and we sat in the table eating them and drinking some juices we had bought.

"So what idea is that?" I asked him 

"Have you seen us Tana?"

"Ok, first since when do you call me Tana? second, what do you mean with 'have you seen us?' "

"Since its easier than call for your full name. Well I meant that we're living here and this house is getting really small for both our stuff, and now that we're going to add baby stuff, in a couple of months we're probably not going to be able to see the floor with all that stuff here"

"So your suggesting that we should found a bigger place?"

"Dont you think? everything was going to be easier, we could have some of your furniture and some of mine, we could move all our stuff and you wouldnt need to always go to your place when you need something"

"I've actually had aready thought about it but I never could imagine that you would agree"

"So that mean we both agree? can you start looking for a house?" 

"Yes sure, but lets just move after the TVLine interview ok?"

"Of course" he said and kissed me

Right that afternoon, Nathan almost obliged me looking for a damn house, just kidding he was just as excited as me.

"I like that one"

"no. what about this one?"

"no" We were like this all the noon, we couldnt agree in a house. When we were almost losing hope, this house appeared

"I like this one" We both said at the same exact timing. we scrooled to see the house pictures. The house was right next to the studio, two floors, A master bedroom, with 2 more bedrooms, the living room, 2 bathrooms (one of them was in the master room), the kitchen that had a door that was going to the garden (The garden had grass), and two more extra rooms that we could use for exemple our office and the other one to a gym. 

"I like this one" I said

"Finally we agree on one" he said

Nathan looked me in the eyes and I looked into his, we satyed like this for a couple of minutes, then his hand was in my cheek and he out a piece of my hair behind my ear, after that he leaned to kiss me

"You cant imagine how much I love you" he said after the kiss

"Yes I can, cause I love you as much as you do, even more"

"Thats not possible"

"Yes it is"

"No its not"

"Yes it is"

"No its not" after the second round we both laughed a lot

"I'm going to call the own of the house and see what he says, and its good cause like this we dont have to spend any money on furniture, we can build the house of our dreams"

"Just call the man I cant wait to see what he'll say"

A/N Sry for the short chapter guys but the next one will be the most special, The interview. Love yall XoXo

Bea