I don't need presents, all I need is you (Boboiboy x Ying)

Ying was walking by the shops, trying to find a birthday present for her crush, Boboiboy. It was  three days until the day of his birthday, but Ying still couldn't find a suitable birthday present  for him.

" I can't seem to find a present for Boboiboy. A watch? No. A teddy bear? Too childish? How about a model of a car? He definitely won't like it." She thought. Any suggestions was immediately rejected by her.

Finally, Ying saw a box that has two beautiful friendship bracelet inside. Kinda like the one above(sorry if you can't see it clearly.)

It was sold in an antique shop. Ying rushed inside the shop." Excuse me, how much is the bracelet sold at the window?" She asked.

The shopkeeper turned out to be an old woman in a shawl. She looked down at Ying." Why, hello , my dear. You want to buy the bracelet, isn't it?"" Yes, please."

" Very well, the bracelet cost for 20 dollars." Ying paid the money and asked for the present to be wrapper.

" Are you giving this to a friend of yours? Is it their birthday?" " Um... yes, it is."( Why are you giving information to a random stranger, Ying?)

The old woman finished wrapping the present and gave it to Ying , who hurriedly returned back home.

(The day of Boboiboy' s birthday.)
Ying arrived at Boboiboy's house. " Hello, Ying. Thank you for coming to my birthday party." Said Boboiboy with a smile. Ying couldn't help blushing. " Well, thank you for inviting me to this party." She managed to answer.

The party went well with all of its food ,game and others. Boboiboy, Ying, Yaya and the others had a lot of fun. Later, Yaya and Ying stop to chat for a while.

" So, what did you give to Boboiboy as a present?" Asked Yaya. " Er... I gave him a friendship bracelet,do you think he will like it?"  Ying had told Yaya about her crush on Boboiboy and often will try to seek her for advice.

" I think as long as you are his friend, it should be okay." " You really think so?" (Me: *slams face against desk* how pathetic, author.)

Yaya looked at her with a serious face." That is what I think. Speaking of which, when are you going to confess to him." " Maybe at a later time." Said Ying.

The party was about to end but before that Boboiboy was supposed to open his birthday presents. Fang gave him a box of red carrot doughnuts ( you: are you kidding me?) , Gopal gave him a wallet and Yaya gave him an encyclopedia.

Finally, it was Ying's turn. Boboiboy opened the present to see the friendship bracelet." Uh.. its is supposed to be a symbol of our friendships." Said Ying. Boboiboy looked at her with a happy face. " Thank you Ying,I will keep it."

The party was over. Ying was about to go back when Boboiboy approached her. " Ying can we talk about something?" He asked with his face a blushing mess.

" Okay, what is it-!" Ying was replied with a kiss from Boboiboy. She was blushing like crazy now but she deepen the kiss. Finally, both of them stop, panting for breath.

" You know? I had always wanted to do this." Boboiboy said." Hmm?" Ying said looking at a grin on Boboiboy's face.

" No presents are worth more than you. I don't need any presents, all I need is you."he said.

~~~
Hi guys, this is the author. Thank you to SashnellaBeliganio for the request. I hope you enjoy it.
This is my first one shot in this book, so yeah, I'm amazed.
Please give me some more request for other ships or anything.Also, thank you for reading this book