I SAVED YOU AND YOU CRITICIZED MY SINGING? (Dragon x Zero)

Dedicated to DragonKiller249

And thanks to Golden_slave989  and Z3R0_450  for letting me use Zero in this oneshot

My apologies if I had offended anyone.

This isn't a Boboiboy one shot but a little change is fine right?

Ok, to be honest, I don't know anymore...

:'D

ΟΦΟ

So you think being a demigod is all "OH MY GOD IM A DEMIGOD THIS IS FANTASTIC NOW MY LIFE IS NO LONGER BORING" ?

Well, think again

Being a demigod may sort of be better than being a normal person. Yeah, you can use weapons that your parents might send you to a mental asylum if they saw you using it, fight monster with names that are too long for you to remember and trash talk your enemies until they want to jump off the nearest cliff.

Then again, you have the bad things

The minute you wake up, you'll start worrying whether or not would you become a monster's lunch or dessert by the end of the day or whether or not you will be incinerated by some Greek or Roman god just because you say "(insert name of Greek or Roman god or goddess that you don't like) STINKS"

Nice life, right?

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention, my name's Dragon. I'm a Greek demigod and currently I'm trying to get away from a flock of angry birds that are trying to peck my eyes and screech at me until I die.

But hey, what do you have to expect from the life of a demigod?

But anyways, I was rushing through the forest, attempting to escape the flock of killer turkeys. It was supposed to be a friendly match between Greek and Roman demigod (Chiron the centaur organized it as a way for us to get closer in friendship but unless battling people to death and trash talking them is a way to make friends, then Chiron is making a damn good job)

But somehow, I managed to get myself lost in the forest with nothing except my bow, my quiver, a packet of raisins (Dionysus went crazy when he saw me eating a mouthful of his "pets").

Bad enough?

BUT HEY

IT GETS WORSE

A group of killer birds apparently got bored and decided to attack me since lunchtime is about to begin!

That practically wraps up my current situation.

Anyways, where was I again?

Oh yeah, the running-for-my-life part.

So as I was saying, I was running wildly in the forest, trying to get away from the whatever-you-want-to-call-it birds. I couldn't fight back because one: I was too panicked to realize I had a weapon, two: there were too many birds, so even if I killed one through some way, another would take its place.

I was screwed.

So I did the one thing all demigods do when they are stuck inside a serious situation: pray to their god / goddess daddies or mommies.