Your Typical McDonald Date (Thunderstorm x Laith)

Sequel to the previous Thunderstorm x Laith
Thx to Pearlshadow for your oc and to Damien1Salazar who suggested to do another chapter on this qwq
Well, giving this my best shot
---

"QUAKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! THUNDY'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!"

"HOW MANY F****** TIMES DID I TELL YOU NOT TO COME IN MY GOD DAMN ROOM, YOU IDIOT!"

The wind manipulator let out a loose laugh and dived forward, barely escaping from the furious boy's grasp as he rolled and landed in front of Quake, giving a bow before grabbing his older brother's shoulder and shaking him violently.

"THUNDY HAS GROWN UP, QUAKEEEEEEEEE!!"

"Er... yes, I can see that, and quit it with the shaking." Quake carefully removed himself out of Cyclone's grip and stared at the other boy, who was raising both hands up as if he was caught by the police.

" I can explain this..."

"Please do tell me more about it."

"Some random girl, who was apparently an idol or superstar or something, just popped out of nowhere and begged me to save her soul from some crazy fans of hers."

Quake raised a brow, clearly not believing his tale.

"Look, I know this is crazy, but what I'm saying is totally not made up. And no, I'm not delusional. So don't even say it." Thunderstorm snapped back at Quake who was about to made that very comment.

Quake leaned against the counter with his chin propped on his hand. "What's her name?"

"Er..."

"Please don't tell me you actually forgot her name"

"Do you expect me to remember every single detail that happens every moment?"

"What was the last time when Blaze placed an ice bucket on top of your door?"

"13th of March. Why?"

"If you can remember the date of when Blaze pranked you, then surely you can remember the name of the girl you met less than a week ago."

"Damn you."

"Love you too. Now please tell me the name of the girl you helped."

"I think it was Ley...? Lake...? Lays...?"

Quake looked at Thunder as if he did something very stupid, which he probably did. Meanwhile, Thunder was racking his brain, both annoyed and frustrated at about everything.

"LAITH! Her name was Laith, at least, I think it was-" 

"YOU MET THE POP STAR LAITH???" Blaze practically ran over Thunder as he popped out of nowhere in front of him. Thunder stumbled and caught a nearby chair to prevent himself from falling onto his butt. He shot a glare at Blaze, but that was practically useless since Blaze's eyes were glazed over, indicating that he was somewhere in his dreamland. "Laith is one of the most popular singer in world, being part of a well-known band. They don't perform publicly very often but instead they usually perform during charities. When they actually hold a concert, people are actually willing to pay millions to attend them."

"Well honestly, I don't really give a damn about them. Just...don't go through my things without my permision, k?" with that, the lightning manipulator turn on his heels and left.

"Wow, that's the first  time he didn't actually kill you for looking through his things. What did you do to him?" Ice remarked, narrowing his eyes at Cyclone.