Savior (Blaze x Fiery)

Blaze was on duty to work at the grandad's cocoa shop today. Although this brothers didn't trust him , with fear he might actually burn it, they agreed to let him work there for the day.

By now, Blaze was bored out of his mind. Quake , Thunderstorm and Cyclone was doing the shopping, Solar and Ice was at a theme park and Thorn was who knows where. He took out a his phone to play some games

" Oi! Boboiboy! Face me right now." A voice yelled. Blaze fell out of his chair. He got up to be greeted by the one and only, Adudu and three robots, each equipped with a laser twice the supine of him.

"What do you want, Adudu?" Said Blaze with an annoyed tone. "I want you to give me all of you cocoa and ochobot now!' Adudu said. " Heh, try me." Blaze waited for an answer from Adudu , only to be greeted by laughter.

" Great." He thought with sarcasm. He was still waiting for the time the bad guys will run away from him when they see him, screaming "I give up!"

The robots pointed their lasers at him getting ready to shoot ." Fire chakrams !" He summoned his weapons. At the same time, the robots shot him, nearly killing him. He deflected the rest of their attacks while trying to destroy them. Most of the robots attacks missed him but one of them hit him on the leg, paralyzingly him.

Out of the blue, an even larger robot stomped its way to him. It was equipped with two lasers.
" You have got to be kidding me." Blaze thought. All of the robots shot him. Unable to move, Blaze closed his eyes, preparing for his death.

Nothing strucked him. Blaze opened his eyes and saw a girl around his age fighting the robots with fire powers. He watched with amazement as the girl punched a robot with caused it to fall against another. The third one tried to catch her but she just jumped out of its way and continued to attack.

Finally, the girl destroyed the robots. Adudu had already fled the scene, scared to face the girl, after he yelled some very colorful words. The girl approached Blaze, who was now able to move again.

He stood up. " Eh... that was awkward. So, what's your name?" The girl slightly taken back by the sudden action, replied" Fiery, my name is Fiery."

" Oh well, I'm Blaze, nice to meet you! Will really appreciate it if you don't tell my brothers about this." He said with a smile in his face, Fiery laughed." Okay, I won't tell you brothers about this."

And that's how Blaze and Fiery met.
~~~
Author here right now, thank you for requesting this chapter princessneko10 . I really appreciate it.
I just found out this is my third page for today...
Thank you all for reading this and please request for more ships with your or my characters .
THANK YOU ALL! YOU ARE THE BEST!