Hear me now!

(oh joy this is the third longest chapter in this book) 

Jordan sighed as he put the pizza boxes on the table, causing George to smirk. "Thought you didn't have enough money for pizza?" Jordan growled as he sat down. "look i didn't have money but my brother bumped into me when i was about to jump the gates so shut up!" George laughed and grabbed one of the boxes.

"ohh pizza!" Jorel turned round and smiled when he saw Danny and Matt. Danny walked over and sat next to Jorel grabbing one of the other boxes. "s-sorry for running on by the way.." Matt reached into his bag and pulled out some beers. "its ok danny dont worry we all have days like that"

Jordan nodded and jumped when a leg kicked him. "what the?!" Jordan looked across the table and saw Dylan wake up. "oops... sorry Jordan" Matt passed Dylan a beer and Dylan layed against George. "oh! danny.. you're back. didn't see you there." Danny rolled his eyes and looked at his phone. "ehh... my mom is going to kill me." Jorel grabbed Danny's phone and put it in his pocket. "dont worry i know someone who can fix it" 

Danny smiled and went back to his pizza. Jordan looked around and noticed everyone walking to class. "uhm... i thought we had rehearsals?" George nodded and put his drink down. "yeah we do but people who aren't in the battle have lessons. we technically have an extended lunch." Jordan jumped up and grabbed matt's hand. "extended lunch hey? how long?" George looked up and thought for a second. "like another half an hour. why?" "no reason~"  Matt went bright red when Jordan dragged him off. and George sighed. "I knew they would do that..." 

-------------------------------------

"Ugh... I'm really worried." Danny whispered looking up at Jorel. "Dont worry. you'll be fine. just pretend you're still with Lorene Drive. it should help" Danny nodded and watched the student talking to the bands. Jorel smiled and kissed the top of Danny's head. "ok guys. Adam you'll be going first. Then Simon. Then 9lives." George let out a little growl when they were mentioned.  "Then it'll be Green day, then 6 white lies. then finally Hollywood undead" The bands or singers  nodded and the student walked off. "So uhm what do we do after?"  Jorel smiled. "anything we want really..." Danny nodded and Adam walked onto the stage. "I do have an idea of what he can do after~" Danny blushed and started watching Adam. 

"So I got my boots on, Got the right amount of leather And I'm doing me up with a black colour liner And I'm working my strut but I know it don't matter All we need in this world is some love"

"wow he's good... I like his music." Jorel smirked and sat next to danny. he actually remember the lyrics to Adam Lamberts song 'for your entertainment.' "Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet You thought an angel swept you off your feet" Danny went red and tried to watch Adam lambert. "You y-y-y-y-y-you, y-y-y-y-y-you, y-y-y-y-you If I had you" Adam finished and walked off stage. "you were really good Adam!" Danny smiled . Adam walked off with tommy as Simon walked onto the stage. 

"I can almost feel the tick like clockwork Hearing all the voices in my head each time I go There's a game they play that I'm not part of Tearing at the weaknesses and all the faults they know"

George was watching the singer on stage and felt Dylan move. "George after our song can we go to mine and skip the party?... I-its important" George watched Dylan squirm slightly. "uhm sure" George went to watch the singer again and smiled. The singer finished and walked off stage. "you were really good!" Dylan said trying to get comfortable. "oh uhm thanks." Simon walked off and Aron stood up with the rest of 9lives. "ok now im scared again... Aron just glared at me." Danny mumbled burying is head in Jorels chest.  "its ok danny ignore him" Jorel watched his ex-friend walk on stage and rolled his eyes. 

"I'm supposed to be the one who brings us all together Weak or strong, not just a song We sing along when things go wrong"

Jordan and matt looked up and listened to Arons song. "oh that fucking bastard... I hate him even more." Dylan curled up next to George and the others sat next to him. "he's just being a salty little dick. its pathetic.." The guys nodded and tried to ignore Aron. but  that was becoming a challenge." 

-------------------------------------

"ok Hollywood undead your up next!" The boys stood up and matt grabbed his drumsticks, walking on stage.

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I wear my crown of thorns and pull the knife out my chest I keep searching for something that I never seem to find But maybe I won't, because I left it all behind Now I'm stuck with this, and that'll never change Always a part of me, until the very last day Where to go from here? What road to travel on? I spent my whole life choosing, and it always chose wrong Will I try to have the will to be alive? Will I try because I've never seen the light? Blow it to the ground and it's now you see You spent your whole life taking the best of me"

Jorel smirked and stood back letting Danny sing.

"Where'd you go? Where's your home? How'd you end up all alone? Can you hear me now? There's no light, there's no sound
Hard to breathe, when you're underground Can you hear me now? Hear me now"

The school fell in love with Danny and stared singing along
--------------------

The boys walked off stage and ran off. "Hey uhm we'll see you guys at Dylan's" George said when Dylan started dragging him off. "Ok. But you'll miss the party?"

George sighed and shrugged letting Dylan drugged him off. "Dylan what's wrong?" "You'll see"