(10) PLEASE..STOP

*Trigger Warning*

All that consumes my vision is Bryce he looks so strong..scary 

why is he so mad? 

I start to turn the other way when I see him walking towards me but with his long legs, it's more like big giant steps.

he grabs me by the shoulder and turns me around "is it true" he says in a stern voice

I gulp spit that isn't even there "well you have to be more specific" 

he glares at me "are you and Lance together? are you dating my brother?"

His eyes are the most intense thing I have ever seen I can't even look them straight up "um..yes?"

"Is that a question or are you telling me?"

I sigh "it's a statement Bryce, and yes I'm with Lance he's my boyfriend" his grip on my shoulder tightens and I look at it to give him a hint which he takes and let's go.

"Stay away from his Jessica" 

he stands firm but hey a popular guy likes me not just a popular guy, the MOST popular guy in school so hey I have something good in me and I should stop being so afraid of Bryce he doesn't have anything on me yet he can't hurt me. 

"Why do you care Bryce? you aren't my boyfriend, you aren't even my friend, you were just my partner for some stupid assignment that we have already finished. I get you find me as a challenge but stop because  I'm just some normal girl that finally someone saw more to me than a girl with her headphones in" when I finished my rant I suck in some air because I said that all in one breath and when I look back at his eyes I can't tell the emotion they hold.

he seems taken aback but then gains back his composure "you really think that? you really think he's the only one who has noticed you? you know what? fine you got your wish bye Jess"

and with that, he's gone and I am consumed with even more whispers than I was hearing before.  I sigh and walk off choosing to ignore everyone, to be honest, I'm trying to make this new relationship bring more good than bad this has been the first time I have been happy in a long time.

over the next two weeks, everything goes the same which I wouldn't say was bad or good. it usually started with me walking to school accompanied by MY BOYFRIENDNDNDNDND: DD and then Kenzie usually asking major questions which I wasn't surprised about because this is the first time I haven't not told her something well fully... but she fully understood that we wanted to keep in quiet.

after me and Bryce's little talk he kept to his word and left me alone but that also came along with new girls every day, well one stook to 2 and a half. not going to lie it kind of bothers me but it shouldnt..right? he's not my boyfriend or even my friend for that matter so why does it still bug me? 

I'm walking down the hallway when I see Lance "Hey"

"Hey babe, I was wondering if you would want to come over today," he says after kissing my cheek 

i smile back at him "of course ill be there around five"

"sounds perfect see you then" and the bell rings 

usually, Bryce skips Mr. Wlash class but today he surprised me by sitting in the seat next to mine.

hm weird...

I sit down in my seat trying to pretend like everything's normal just writing the couple of questions on the board in my book 

 I'm not trying to be cocky but I know for a fact I felt someone staring at me. I look to the side seeing Bryce staring at me with no shame