In Search Of A Diffrent Partner

Lucy's POV
I entered the guild and immidiately went towards the request board. I looked through the jobs then took one off.

I walked up to Mira who was at the bar.

"Hi Mira, I'm taking this job. Do you know where Natsu is? I want to tell him if he wants to come over." I asked her.
"He's at home sick," she answered.
"Why?" I asked concerned.
"Well... Yesterday, you leaved earlier than usual with Gajeel. So he went to the bar and asked why you leaved so early. I answered that I didn't know. Then everybody leaved the guild because it was getting late. The only ones who didn't leave were me, Natsu, Gray, and Cana. Cana offered Natsu a drink and he started talking about you. He got drunk and today he called out sick."
"Then, Gajeel!"
"Uh... Sorry he is on a job with Levy and Lily." Mira said.
"Oh."

I looked around and saw Gray and walked up to him.

"Gray do you want to go on a job with me?" I asked.
"Sorry Lu, Wendy and I are going on a job together." Gray said.
"It's ok!"

Then again I looked around and saw Juvia.
"Juvia, are you free to go on a job?!" I asked her.
"Yes Juvia is free to go on a job with Lucy-San."

I smiled and we made our way towards the bar. "So did you find a partner?" Mira asked with a smile.
"Yep!" I replied.

After Mira registered the mission, Juvia and I left the guild.

Mira POV
I looked at the job that Lucy took and got concerned. I ran up to Master's office as quickly as I could.

Hope you like it it's my first story. So what do you think, Lucy took for her job? Go read the next chapter.

Minor Editing: July 21 2021