The Powerful Magic

Juvia POV
Juvia finally found Lucy-San. Zeref!? Juvia saw Lucy-San and Zeref talking together. Juvia doesn't know what about though, but it seems Lucy-San doesn't like his presence.

Acnologia POV
I followed the blonde girl in my natural form, to make sure I'm not easily caught.
When I arrived there, I saw a blue headed girl looking at the blonde, but I ignored her. I looked at the blonde and there was Zeref with her. I wanted to attack, but I didn't.

Zeref POV
I was talking to Lucy, about how I hated her because she woke me up by her surprise. Then I felt that someone was watching us and threw an attack...

Lucy POV
I dodged his attack and mocked him, "Good job, but it won't work!"

I threw one with my key and it hit Zeref and he bled.
Zeref touched where he was bleeding and then said, "Are you sure that I was aiming you?" He smiled.

I then realized that he wasn't aiming me at all, but the tree behind me. I turned around and the attack reached the tree. I saw someone fall down. They had blue hair.
"Juvia!!" I screamed and ran up to her. "Juvia!?" I searched her and noticed the a red spot forming on her stomach.
"Lucy-San?" Juvia whispered and I started crying. "Say to Gray that Juvia love's him, as well as the guild..." Then I looked at her pulse.

"Nothing, there's nothing!" I started crying harder and suddenly there was powerful magic coming out from me. It lifted the rocks the tree that got cut and the grass was swaying the other way to another.

Mira POV
I saw a strange light coming from the woods and Laxus noticed it too.

"Lucy! She most be in danger!" I screamed and ran there fast.
We arrived and saw Lucy holding Juvia, who had blood on her.
"Juvia!?" I uttered surprised and started crying. "She can't be dead!"

Lucy POV
That strange magic who was coming out from me threw some light at Zeref. It seems it got him bad because there was a lot of blood coming out of him.

Zeref POV
She's too strong, she might be even stronger then Natsu! I need to go away.
"I'll come back for you Lucy." I whispered for nobody to hear and teleported away to another place.

Mira POV
Lucy stopped and started to fall unconscious and I catched her before she hits the ground.
What was that?

"She used too much magic power, we need to go see a  nurse!" I said to Laxus.
"No! I'm ok, as well as Juvia."
"Don't be ridiculous Lucy! She died in your arms!"

Juvia POV
Juvia opened her eyes. It's weird Juvia is in Laxus' arms. Wasn't Juvia dead?
Mira looked at Juvia and screamed, "Juvia!?"
"I healed her somehow... We need to go fight the demons who are left!" Lucy-San said.

Nobody's POV
After they finished and got the reward they went back to the guild.

Minor Editing: July 21 2021