Where Is Lucy ?

Lucy POV
I opened my eyes and stood up, but something or someone put me down. I looked on my right and saw Zeref. He had his arm around me.
I started to panic and yelled....
"Lucy kick !" Zeref went flying and hit a wall.
He moan in pain and rubbed his head.
"Sorry, just a reaction, when I see someone in my room," I apoligized.
"It's ok, your kicks are strong."
"Thanks I guess," I mumbled. "When I think about it, you look a lot like Natsu. Well... how you act and your eyes."
"I don't see any ressemblance," Zeref said.

Nobody POV
"Five tickets to Rosevalie village,"  Erza told the ticket seller.
The ticket man gave Erza the five tickets.
The train arrived and they entered.
Natsu and Gajeel moaned in great pain while holding their stomach.
"Knock... Me out.... Erza..." Natsu said between holding back his barfs.
Erza punched Nastu in the stomach and he felled unconscious.
"Me... Too..." Gajeel said.
She did the same as Natsu.
"Do you think Lucy will be there?" Wendy asked Erza.
"I don't know," Erza truthfully answered."Well... We did hear that there's some noises coming from the woods. We'll look and see what it is."
Gray and Wendy nodded.

20 minutes later...
"We're here." Erza said.
Natsu and Gajeel woke up and they all got off the train.
"Wow this village is beautiful," Wendy said and looked around.
There was a lot of roses of many color, blue, red, pink, etc... The houses were all white and made of wood. There was 1 mansion in the middle of the city, who was painted in light blue.
"We should ask villagers about the noises," Gray suggested.
"Yes you're right, Gray," Erza agreed.
They started to walk up to a villager.
"Hi, excuse us from interrupting your walk, but we heard that there's weird noises coming from the woods. Can we have some information?" Erza said.
"Well.... There is some weird noises... It started about 2-5 days ago, I think. If they're humans, they might live in the old mansion. Nobody lives there for a long time, about 7 years. It's all old and black, you won't miss it," The villager said.
"Thank you," Erza thanked the villager. "Let's go guys."
And they started walking towards Rosevalie woods.

Will they find Lucy or not?