Lucy The Light Goddess

Nobody's POV
"Well..." Virgo started. "You remember when you summoned all of us, then started chanting a spell?"
"Yah," Lucy answered.
"The gods were looking. They're looking you a lot. They think you are special."
"Why am I special?" Lucy asked.
"You are a Heartfilia. Every Heartfilia cared about their celestial spirits, but you have a stronger bound with us.
You might know there is just three celestial wizards on Earth. You are the strongest celestial wizard. When Yukino will die, you could go and get her zodiac keys."
"What!? But what if I die first?" She asked.
"Don't worry that will not happen, but you will need to make a baby soon because you can't always live for infinity. When you make that baby and you die he or she will take your keys," Virgo said.
"But why am I the light goddess?" Lucy asked.
"Because you in all the world, you Princess has the most kindest heart. You are the light of everyone and everything."
"Me?" Lucy whispered.
"Yes you Princess. Now can I have punishment?" Virgo asked.
"No not today," Lucy answered and closed her gate.

There was a moment of silence.
"Lucy are you ok?" Zeref asked.
"What the heck?! How am I gonna explain this to Fairy Tail!?!" She yelled. "I don't know if they're gonna believe me?! And I'm not ready to be the light goddess!" Lucy freaked.
"Calm down Lucy," Zeref said. " Let's sleep."
Lucy nodded an they went to sleep.

Natsu POV
"Hey guys!" I yelled.
Erza, Wendy and Gray turned around to look at us.
"We know who's the other scent," Gajeel said.
"Who?" they all asked.
"Lucy!"