What Lucy!?

Zeref POV
I woke up by some light.
I looked towards the bed. Lucy was sleeping peacefully, her hand was touching the floor.
That's why it's light.

So that's why she didn't die yet. She's the light goddess, so she's immortal.

She's so beautiful. If I could, I would kiss her. 

Don't think about stupid stuff, Zeref! She'll never love someone like you.
I sigh sadly.
"Are you ok, Zeref?" Lucy asked.
"Uh... Yah," I answered.
She smiled.
"Like your curse isn't stronger anymore... Can we go to Alvarez?" Lucy asked.
"Sure," I answered.
I took her hand and we teleported to Alvarez.

Nobody's POV
"What Lucy!" Erza, Wendy and Gray yelled.
Natsu and Gajeel nodded their heads.
"Do you know where she is now?" Wendy asked.
"No."
"We were so close," Erza said sadly.
"We will find her! I promised I will protect her, no matter what! She's my best friend!" Natsu said.
"Let's go back to Magnolia and search where she could be," Erza said.
They nodded an left for the hotel than the train station.

Time skip....
They arrived at the guild.
Natsu kicked open the doors.
"We found clues about Luce!!!" Natsu yelled.
The guild stopped doing, whatever they were doing and looked at Team Natsu (without Lucy) and Gajeel.
"What did you find?!" Makorov asked from the bar.
"She was in an old mansion in the Rosevalie woods," Gray answered.
"Did you see her?" Levy asked.
"Sadly, no," Erza said.
"But me and Salamender knew it was her scent. We even saw some things that belonged to her," Gajeel said.
Master Makorov nodded his head.
"Let's continue and search," He said.

Lucy POV
Wow it's so beautiful!
Zeref was still holding my hand. Then he started to walk. Like he was holding my hand I had no choice, but to fallow him.

Minutes later, we were in front of a castle/palace. He let go of my hand.

We entered...
"Welcome back Lord Spriggan." A man with a skull tattoo said and bowed.

Who is he?

"Who is she?" A man with white hair asked.

"She's Lucy Heartfilia," Zeref answered. "Invel... Jacob... I want you to tell the other Spriggans to come in the meeting room."

They nodded and left.
"Who are they?" I asked.
"Invel and Jacob. There's some more people, I'll tell you their names. Bradman... Neinhart.... Dimaria... Ajeel... August... Wahl... Brandish... Irene... God Serena... And Larcade..." He said.

We arrived in front of a door who was wrote in big bold letters Meeting Room.
He pushed open the doors.