Destroy Fairy Tail ?

Lucy POV
I woke up and went and took a quick shower. After I was finished, I dressed in the same clothes I wear everyday.
I opened the door and walked downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and saw Zeref drinking some coffee and reading a book.
"What are reading?" I asked.
"Mortal Instruments."
"Oh I watched the movie. Is the book good?"
"For what I read so far, yes." He answered and put his bookmark in his book and closed it. "Do you want some coffee?"
"Sure."
He stood up and poored me a cup. He put it on the round little table and I sat down.
I drank it all.

"I have a meeting would you like to come?"
I nodded.
I put his and my mug in the sink and we left to the palace.

Time skip.......

We arrived at the palace, when we entered I saw Brandish.
"Hey, Brandish!" I said and gived a hug.
"Hi, Lucy. How was your date?" She asked and smirked.
"Great," I said and blushed.
She smiled and said,"Well I need to go."
I nodded and she left.
I walked back to Zeref and we started walking to the meeting room.
"What is the meeting for?" I asked.
"To know if I should fight your Guild."
What! I thought.
"Don't worry Lucy. I did this meeting to get the others their opinion," He said.
I looked down at the floor.
He put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Don't worry, I'll get your opinion too. You count you know."
I looked up and I saw him smile. I smiled too.
We arrived at the meeting room and he opened the door. I entered and he fallowed behind. Zeref walked towards his chair and sat down. I stood next to him.

"Like you may know, I called this meeting to have your opinion, for destroying the Fairy Tail guild," Zeref said. "So go ahead and tell me."
"Well I think we shouldn't," Brandish said, her legs crossed like usual when she goes to meetings.
"What! You're out of your mind!" They all yelled except some.
"I agree," Larcade, August and Irene said in unison.
"What!?"
"And I agree also," I said.
"For sure you agree, your one of them."
"Well then... Like our strongests voted for not attacking, we will not attack," Zeref conclude.
I smiled.
"This meeting is over and I will not appreciate arguments."
He stood up and leaved I fallowed behind.
When we exited the room I asked, "Tell me the real reason why you agreed with them."
I know that if I weren't here, he would say to attack them, I thought.
"Well the reason I gaved was half the truth, the other half was that...... I didn't want to make you sad."

"Huh?"