The Wave Of Evil

Lucy's POV
When I sensed that wave of evil, I knew something was up.
I turned around to Mira, Laxus and Juvia who were fighting. " Hey guys I'm going to go and see something. There's something bothering me." I told them.
"Ok Lucy/Lucy-San/Blondie," they said unison.
I left the fight against the demons and started to walk towards what was bothering me.

Juvia's POV
Juvia wonders what was bothering Lucy-San. Juvia doesn't want anything bad to happen to her. She's Juvia's best friend.

Mira's POV
When Lucy got far enough, I said," Juvia go and see what's bothering her, but don't get caught!"
Juvia started running towards the woods and fallowed  Lucy.

Laxus POV
I looked at Juvia going to the woods and faced up to look at the sky, where the dragon was flying earlier.
"Hey Mira the dragon's gone!"
"Oh no, I hope he didn't go after Lucy as well. She can't beat Acnologia alone. We tried on Tenro Island and we didn't even leave a scratch."
"Don't worry, he won't attack Blondie," I reassured, but what I said was a lie. I'm not sure he won't do anything.

However, I could see a smile on Mira's face again and my face started to feel hot. No I can't fall for her!
"What's wrong Laxus?"she asked.
"Nothing!"

Lucy POV
I ran to the direction, still following the evil magic.
It started to get stronger and stronger and finally I was there.

"Zeref!?"
He looked around, trying to find out who uttered his name, until he saw me.
"Lucy... Fairy Tail's strongest celestial Mage."
"For sure I'm Fairy Tail's strongest celestial mage, I'm the only one!" I said. "I'm sorry, but I need to finish you off!"

I am aware that I won't be able to beat him, but I can't let him walk away either.

"Really!?" he sais and threw an attack, but missed.

I hope you like it, I know it wasn't a big surprise but... Anyways, the next part will be a shock... Maybe

Minor Editing: July 21 2021