Light Spells

Lucy POV
We walked back into the forest, to continue our training. Today we are doing Light Spells. That's how he calls it.

"Ok first is spell 1," He said. "It's called The Light Hole."
I nod.
"Spell one... Light Hole!" A light hole appeared and ate a tree who was nearby.
"Good job... Spell two... Sunlight."
"Spell two... Sunlight!" The sun become more lighter and took down another tree.
"Wow... Good job!" he complimented. "Third, night of shooting stars." He said.
"The same as Rufus?" I asked.
"Yes..."

After we finished doing all the spells. Just to let you know there was about 321 spells. We went back to the manison and slept. What was bothering me is... What is Fairy Tail doing?

Fairy Tail.... Normal POV

It's been about 3-4 days that Bunny Girl disappeared, Gajeel thought.
"We need to search for her! We can't just sit there on our lazy asses and forget about her!" Natsu yelled furiously and stood on a table.
"I agree with Salamander! Let's search a party for her!! Gajeel said and ran up Master's office." Old man!" He screamed, and opened the door at the same time.
" Yes Gajeel?" He asked.
"We need to go find Bunny Girl !" he yelled.
"We need to wait." He said.
"But it's been about 3-4 days !" Gajeel yelled.
"Fine, I'll do a team of 5," Master sighed in defeat.
The two exit the office.
"Listen up brats ! I'm gonna do a team of 5, to search Lucy. Natsu... Erza... Gajeel... Wendy... And Gray ! Go search in the Rosevalie village," Master said and went back in his office.