Training?

Lucy POV
I woked up with a hangover. I moaned in pain.
"Are you ok?" I turned around amd saw Zeref beside me in the bed.
"Yah, just a mager headache. Did I did something dirty?" I asked.
What is he doing in the bed with me?

Zeref POV
"No!"
I know she'll found out, why not tell the truth? No she'll punish me...
"Uhh... Are you ok, you're all red?" she asked.
What I'm blushing!?
" Do you want to train, like you have diffrent powers?" I said, changing the subject.
"Yah, it would help," she said and stood up."But before I'll go get a shower first."
She walked to the drawer and took clothes and walked in the bathroom.

"Ok let's start!" she was wearing this...

We went outside in the woods and found a beautiful place to train

"Ok so where do we start?" she asked.
"By controlling your light magic..."

Lucy POV
"And how do we do that?" I asked.
"Meditate and put all your magic energy in one spot," he said.
I sat down. I controlled all the magic energy from my body. I could feel the grass moving because of the tension of the energy.
"Very good Lucy, continue." he complimented. I continued and collapsed. "You need to train more."
I was panting really hard, there's a lot of magic I couldn't control.
"Take a break, then we will continue." he said and sat nearby a tree. He closed his eyes. I sat there not knowing what to do.
3 minutes later...

"Ok let's contin-" he looked at me.
Instead of relaxing and taking a break I continued training.
"Go-good job," he choked on his words.
I stood up, "What's next?" I asked. I looked at him he was blank. "Uhh... Are you ok?"
"Yah, yah!" he said. "Then let's start the Light Arcs..."
"What is Light Arts?" I asked.
"Like your friend Natsu. When he does his Secret Art. But you are only aloud to do the light magic for example; Holy dragon slayer magic, and you know this magic because of Sting. And there's more," he explained.
"Ok... So how many spells are they?" I asked.
He grinned and I gulped.
"2005 or maybe less, I don't know. The only thing I know is that there's  many for Light Arts,"he said. "So let's start... First spell... Moon dragon slayer magic."
"Moon dragon slayer magic exist?" I asked excited, I didn't know it existed.
"Yes it does."