The Date

Lucy POV
I arrived at Zeref's place, I entered the mansion and walked towards my room and opened the door. I closed it behind me.
"Took long..." Zeref said and put a book down that he had in his hands before I came in.
"It's just 4:15, I used my magic instead of using the train and boat," I told him.
"The date will start at 5:00 and I want you to wear what's in the closet. We will meet downstairs," He said.
I nodded.
He opened the door and and walked away.
I walked towards the door and closed it.
"Why a specific dress?" I mumbled questionly.
I opened the closet and there showed one black and red dress and black boots.
I walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

10 minutes later...
I walked out of the shower, a dark blue towel around me. I looked on the bedside table where there was a clock it read; 4:37pm. I should prepare.
I opened the closet and took out the dress, boots. I opened my drawer an took out long knee socks. I went back in the bathroom and changed into the dress, socks and boots.

 I went back in the bathroom and changed into the dress, socks and boots

Dress...

Boots

Boots.... And long knee black socks...

I brushed my hair and curled the bottom and stayed it loose.
I opened the door and walked downstairs, it was almost 5.

When I was down, I saw Zeref there standing by the door.
"You're early," He said.
"So are you."
He turned around and his eyes widened.
"What?"
"Y-your stunning..." He mumbled.
"Thanks, so are you."
He weared a black tuxedo and black pants, with black shoes, he still weared the white cloth thingy. The thing he always where's.
He took my hand and we exited the house.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"You'll see..."

We entered a limousine, the driver opened the door for us.
We sat down in the limousine, my hands folded on my thighs.
I was soooo nervous I never had a real date before. The only dates I had was for jobs at Fairy Tail, but this time it's real.
Zeref was quiet a well.

Zeref POV
I hope Lucy likes the place were going to eat and where else were going.
She's very beautiful in that dress. I need to thank Irene and Brandish, later.

Lucy POV
We stopped at a restaurant that was called Lunar. The driver opened the door, I stepped out of the limousine and Zeref fallowed.
"Thanks," Zeref said.
"Anything for Lord Spriggan."
The driver bowed and drived away.
We entered the restaurant, it was beautiful inside the walls were painted in gold and white.

Time skip...
After we finished eating we walked around.
"Fallow me," He took my hand and we started walking in the woods.
Minutes later we were on a hill, we sat down on the ground.
It was almost night time.
"Thanks, it was wonderful today..." I said.
"It's not finished."
I looked up and saw the stars.
"Wow it's beautiful..." I whispered.
He smiled, I smiled back.

We pointed out the constellations we could fine. I finded all the zodiac constellations, while Zeref just find horlogiom's constellation.
We walked back to the mansion.
I walked towards my bedroom, but before I thanked him for the date.
I opened the door and walked in. I closed the door behind I took off the dress and the other things and put them aside.
I put on my PJs, that was a oversized grey sleeved shirt, I had black panties under. I looked at the time, it was 8:36pm. I decided to read a book.
I walked towards my desk and took out my book. I sat on my bed and read.