The Kidnapping

Lucy POV
Me and Gajeel talked and Acnologia then comes up.

"So are you two dating?" he asked with a smirk.
"What?! No!" we yelled both at the same time, not even blushing.

"He's in love with another girl! Levy, come here!" I screamed really loud for her to hear. I think my voice will be soar by the end of the day.

Levy came over, running. She stopped and huffed.

"Wha-t Lu-Ch-an?" she said between her huffs.

"Hey Acno, she's the one who loves him!" I said, acting exactly like Happy.
"What!?" Levy asked confused.
"Come on Levy! You really like Gajeel, like Gajeel loves you!"

Levy blushed madly.

"Well...Uhh..." Levy didn't know what to say. "Yah, I do love him."
Gajeel blushed and said," Well... I love you too, Levy. And you Bunny Girl you couldn't keep a SECRET !" He screamed at me.
I laughed in response.

"Levy,*cough* do you want to-to be my girl-girlfriend?"
"Yeah," Levy whispered, but I heard it and so Gajeel of course.
I pulled them close together and said,"Come on kiss!"
They glared at me, but did it anyways.

I looked at the time by looking at the sky and said," Gajeel."
"We need to go, bye!"

Once we reached my apartment, we said our goodnights.

I unlocked my door locked it and went and took a shower and sang.

After I finished, I changed into my Pj's. I sat at my desk and continued writing my book. Then went in bed and took a book out to read.

Something was bothering me and I stood out of bed and looked around the room. Then I throwed an attack at the corner of the wall.

They came out and put their hand around my mouth. I looked at something that would help me stab them and took the most sharpest pencil I had and stabbed them where I attacked them.

They let out a scream of pain. From the scream, I could indentify them as a male.
He took me and teleported me somewhere, but I still had the pencil so I stabbed him again. We stopped in the middle of the woods.

Who do you think the kidnapper is. Go see the next part.

Minor Editing: July 22 2021