Fell x reader

I saw this and I was inspired. Art belongs to Ad00rable on Wattpad

Y/n's Pov

I walked through Waterfall, I was trying to get back to Snowdin since Papyrus so nicely invited me to hang out with him. And when I say nicely asked I mean threatened and yelled at me.

When I got to the house Papyrus immediately opened the door before I even knocked. "Great, since your here can you go get my lazy ass brother? I would do it but I'm busy cooking." I nodded and walked upstairs to the second room. I knocked on the door softly.

Don't get me wrong I was fine with hanging out with Sans and Papyrus but if Sans was in his room does that mean he's in a bad mood? There was no response to my knock so I knocked again. There was still no response. I creaked open the door and saw Sans asleep on his bed.

I crept up to Sans and with a shaky hand I slowly reached out to poke him. I poked his shoulder and he whipped his head up and faced me. His eye was glowing red with anger, he growled slightly. 'Shit...'

Sans grabbed me by my hair and slamed me down. "What the fuck did I say about waking me up!" He yelled,
"It's twelve in the afternoon!"
"How the hell could you know that?!"
I just sort of shrugged, "Umm, magic?" I said forcing a laugh.

Sans sighed and let me up, "Why are you here kid?" He asked rubbing his skull tiredly. "Papyrus asked, well more like aggressively suggested, I come over." I explained. "No, kid why are you in my room?" He asked with annoyance in his voice. "Papyrus wanted me to come get you."

Sans stood up with a grunt, "Ok, you get a pass this time. But if you wake me up again, then I'm going to have a great time." He said as he through on his jacket and left.
'Why did that sound so wrong?' I asked myself.

I didn't waste any time getting downstairs. I would be lying if I said I'm not starving and I liked Papyrus's cooking. Although I like to watch what he puts in it. Last time he made me spaghetti I'm pretty sure he poisoned it or drugged it at least. I couldn't think straight for what felt like days.

But I've become his friend so he wouldn't do that again. . . I hope.

Papyrus set down a plate of spaghetti on the table and like magic, I was in front of the plate. My stomach growled and I heard a sinker from the couch. "Geez, if you want Papyrus' cooking you must be starving."

Papyrus glared at Sans and handed me a fork. I said a quick thank you and quickly ate all the food on my plate. Papyrus chuckled a little as I gave a quick glance to him. "Yes Y/n, you can have more."

I was like a ninja, I ate about 2 1/2 plates of food. After I, and everyone else, was done eating I did the dishes. I plopped on the couch by a snickering Sans. "God, next time you're starving let me know. We can go get food that's actually good."

I know my one-shots are really short but I would like to know if you guys enjoy it? I feel like my wrighting ways have changed a lot.