Chapter Nine: Breathe

Some mature content, but hey it's a part of living life. Especially when your dying. Sorry for the long awaited update. i dont write unless i feel like i'm in the mood to. Enjoy!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"That's enough highschool for the rest of my life." Millie joked with her friends as they hung out in Finn's room.

She had only been in highschool for two days and she couldn't imagine doing more.

"What now?" Gaten asked. He and the rest were now fully aware of Millie's condition but were staying positive.

Millie smiled, walking to the center of the room.
"Now, we do everything else." she announced.

"What do you mean?" Sadie asked, laying her head on Noah in the corner.

"I mean, we go sky diving. Stay at a motel! Let's go learn how to slow dance. Let's have a sleepover, start a revolution. A road trip to New York. let's go to the beach! I've never been to a beach!" Millie said enthusiastically, wanting to do everything at once.

"Let's do it all in two days!" Finn added, wanting Millie to catch up on her experiences.

He had always been worried about her since the day he saw her file. That night he researched all the types of cancer in the world. He wanted to know what Millie had, he wanted to help. He had convinced himself that she would live. She had to.

"That's insane. We can't do all that in two days. That would be a week's worth of things." Caleb interjected, being the reasonable one as always.

"One day is twenty four hours. Twenty four hours is one thousand four hundred and fourty minutes. That's eighty six thousand four hundred seconds.  Then times that by two. We can do it if we try." Finn shot back with a smirk

"And that's what makes it thrilling! That's what makes it perfect, the fact that it's impossible. Consider it a challenge." Millie tried to encourage.

"Count me in," Yelled Sadie, getting up.
"Me too!" Added Noah, standing by her side.

"Challenge accepted." Gaten said, speaking for him and Caleb.

"Tommorow, we leave at 11pm." Finn informed.

Millie grinned,
"Pack your bags, we're in for a ride."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Honestly, why are we here so late?" Gaten complained, rubbing his tired eyes.

It was dark out, the only light coming from the dim lamp posts and the moon. It didn't help that it was chilly either.

"It takes one hour to get ready, and if we want the full two days we have to leave now." Finn explained, helping Sadie and Noah get in the Mini Van he rented.

"You rented a van?" Caleb questioned, finally showing up in his hoodie.

"Go big or go home, and it's too late to turn back." Millie suddenly said, stepping out of the van. She had been the first one to get there, with Finn ofcourse. "Besides, do you know any regular sized cars that can hold all of us?"

Caleb grinned in defeat, stepping into the van. Caleb and Gaten in the back, Sadie and Noah in the back, and Millie and Finn in the front driver seats.

Finn opened the door for Millie before rushing to the other side of the Van to enter on his side.

"How many of you guys told your parents where you guys were going?" Millie asked, although she knew her friends too well.

Her friends began to whistle, trying to dodge the question.

"We may or may have not snuck out." Gaten, Noah, and Caleb said