Chapter Five: The Breakout

"So you're telling me, that you went to go make sure your cold was gone, but now the doctors think it's not so they're keeping you captive again?" Finn repeated, a suspicious look on his face as he held the phone closer to his ear. Even though it was on speaker.

Sadie, who was lying on Finn's bed on her phone while the others played video games, rolled her eyes at Millie's horrible lying.

I just hope she's ok, Sadie thought, beginning to worry about her bestfriend.

"Yes." Mille responded through the other line, though her voice was hesitant. "And it really sucks cause i told them that there was no need to, but since i'm not old enough to deny the care, and since my parents aren't around to say no, i have to stay."

Millie wasnt lying about that though. Her two days outside were over, but now she knew she wanted to be out and not stuck inside. She had gotten into an argument with Nurse Purser, who claimed Millie needed to stay for treatment. Millie had given up on treatment, it never seemed to work and it only made her feel worse.

"Don't worry Mills, we'll figure something out." Finn reassured

"We can go over there and kick ass for ya if ya want Mills!" Gaten yelled, not looking away from the screen but hearing the conversation clearly.

"Yeah, we can bust her out." Caleb agreed, a smirk on his face.

"It must suck to be in the hospital all the time." Noah said

The boys had become very fond of Millie, taking the new girl into their group with open arms. She always made them laugh and they saw how kind and caring she was. Though they were oblivious to the real problem she was facing.

"Stop being stupid." Finn told them, rolling his eyes. Millie laughed through the other line, hearing everything they were saying. Her laugh made Finn smile, she always seemed to have that effect on him.

"Wait, they might be on to something." Sadie suddenly said, calculating a mental plan.

"Thanks Miss Sink! I am a genius if i do say so myself." Gaten remarked, a proud toothy smile on his face

"Don't get too cocky." Caleb said, rolling his eyes.

"I got it!" Sadie yelled out, she rushed over and pulled the phone out of Finn's grip.

"Millster, if we had a plan to get you out, would you go along with it?" Sadie asked

"Yes! Anything!" Millie let out, she was desperate to leave her hospital room.

"Then get ready"  Sadie said, a mischievous grin on her face

"We're bailing you out."
--------------

"Ok, let's go over the plan one more time." Sadie spoke, they were all in the van parked outside the hospital. " Gaten, your job is to distract the lady in the front so the rest of us can sneak to the floor Mills is on."

"What!? So I don't even get to be part of the action?" Gaten complained

"Action? What action? We're only here to get Millie out, not to kill someone." Finn remarked, eyebrows furrowed

"Yeah, this isn't The Terminator, though you would probably be the damsel in distress if that were the case." Caleb added, a smirk on his face

"I'd make a beautiful damsel in distress!" Gaten defended, throwing his hands in the air for emphasis

"Well, dresses do suit you" Noah remarked,

 "But he's more of a romper type of guy" Finn added, head tilted as though he was actually envisioning it.