3 : wine

Based in Alexandria

She was found by Aaron, well she saved Aaron. He was surrounded by a small herd of walkers before she stabbed every one of them with her hatchet. She was covered in dirt and blood before passing out from dehydration. Once she woke up in his house, she almost killed Erin by choking him out with a curtain. Once Aaron calmed her down, she slowly got used to the Alexandrians, but she stills hates every one of them except Aaron and Erin.

 The gate opens and closes again as she throws her hatchet once more before catching it with ease. Looking up, she sees a new group being led by Aaron inside. Once he notices her, he gives her a smile, walking over to the outsider as Deanna speaks to the group.

 "Hey. I saw that you were looking at the new group." She only hums in acknowledgment. " Maybe you can help convince them to stay." She finally looks up at the man, giving a scoff.

 "I can barely talk to you n' Erin. That's not a good idea Aaron. Sorry," she apologizes, walking back inside the shared household.

---

 With the party going on for the newcomers it gives the outsider a headache as she tries to place the last pieces of the motorcycle together. The door to the garage opens, her eyes looking to see it being Erin. " We're having spaghetti tonight. Would you like to eat with us?" She looks at the motorcycle engine for a moment, giving a sigh before standing up.

 "Let me get the oil off first," she responds, a smile growing on Erin's face as she goes upstairs to wash her hands and face.

 Drying her face, she hears a southern voice down the stairs, making her furrow her brows. Walking out the bathroom and down the stairs she moves to the dining room, seeing one of the newcomers sitting at the table. His eyes meet hers, both daring the other to look away before Aaron cuts the tension. " This is Daryl, one of the newcomers. I hope you don't mind." She only hums, shrugging as Erin places the spaghetti on their plates. She slowly sits across from the newcomer, Aaron sitting beside him as Erin sits beside the outsider.

There's tension between the two as Daryl eats his food quickly. She just moves the food around on her plate, not taking a bite. "Do you not like spaghetti?" Aaron asks, making the two other men look over at her. She clears her throat, gulping down her glass of wine before standing up.

 "I'll be in the garage if you need me. I'm not hungry." She moves away from the table, bringing the bottle of wine with her before the garage door is hear being closed. It goes quiet again, only the sounds of forks scraping the plates being heard.

 "Maybe you can help her." Erin's voice cuts tension, the newcomer looking up at him. " She was on her own before she met Aaron a month ago. She doesn't like anyone here but maybe you can help her loosen up a bit." Daryl only stays quiet for a moment before asking, "What's she doing in there?"

 "Building a bike. I've been finding her parts so she can build one," Aaron explains. Daryl hums, drinking the rest of his wine before taking his empty glass with him to the garage. Quietly opening the door, he sees a partially empty bottle of wine beside the outsider as she kneels beside the motorcycle. Dropping the tool, she moves herself to sit on the bike, the hunter going unnoticed by her, or so he believes.

 "What do you want?" she grumbles, trying to start the engine. It only sputters before stopping in response.

 "Just wanted some more wine," he mumbles in response. A small smirk grows on her face, giving a hum with a nod. She stands up, grabbing the bottle as well before motioning him over. He takes a step forward, handing her the glass. She pours half of what's left, filling up the glass. Clinking their glasses, they chug the wine down, a cough escaping her lips.

  Welcome to Alexandria, Daryl," she greets him, a small smile playing on both of their faces.